Civil War about to erupt in Israel?

1725231262076.png

That's true but this will not lead to a civil war. I hope it does lead to a civil war.
Truth be told there is no difference between Palestinians and Israelis, this doesnt condone the genocide of the palestinians, that being said the palestinians would do the same lol

Only real take is to condemn Hamas and IDF, and anyone who kills innocents.

Last edited:
Truth be told there is no difference between Palestinians and Israelis, this doesnt condone the genocide of the palestinians, that being said the palestinians would do the same lol

Only real take is to condemen Hamas and IDF, and anyone who kills innocents.
Illegal settlers are not innocent.

Nigga I said anyone who kills innocents, I'm not some retarded Zion.
"Only real take is to condemen Hamas and IDF, and anyone who kills innocents."

Hamas has only killed soldiers, police & illegal settlers. Anyone who belongs to any of those 3 groups is not an innocent person.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Netanyahu needs the pressure, what an idiot

World

VIP
looooooool get a load of this guy
You said you’re a 20 year old somali from uk that likes hunting camping and guns

We know what the average 20 year old somali is like in the UK, they wear tracksuits and do balloons, and there are no guns in the UK genius

Go and study before making a fake personality here zionist hasbara bot

You said you’re a 20 year old somali from uk that likes hunting camping and guns
I'm allowed to have my own interests :lol:
We know what the average 20 year old somali is like, they wear tracksuits and do balloons, and there is no guns in the UK genius
Go and study before making a fake personality here zionist hasbara bot
This guy thinks I'm not somali because I dont adhere to the sterotype of British Somalis

:westbrookwtf:

Illegal settlers are not innocent.
These niggas would be frothing at the mouth screaming for complete settler annihilation had it been their tribal tuulos getting settled by juice. They'd be running around with machetes akin to the hutus of Rwanda desperate to chop someone up like a shawarma

Trending