CNN claims Somalia is only 99.98 muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
all stats on somalia are entirely fabricated, even ones that sound plausible. There's never been any kind of a census since Siad barre.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
all stats on somalia are entirely fabricated, even ones that sound plausible. There's never been any kind of a census since Siad barre.
It blows my mind why CNN has to pull bullshit stats when they've made the point it's predominantly a Muslim country just like the rest of the countries on the list. Very dishonest.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How hell do they do census in Somalia? Like, are you telling me they literally went up to every one and did a survey? :comeon:

Barre did do a census once. They even tried to count the animals as well. I'll try dig it up sometime.

One of my college teachers claimed there was a Christian community in Somalia. :drakewtf:

I called her out on it and she argued like I was the ignorant one. :what:

There was a church in Mogadishu before the war, also many Christian politicians who were raised in missionaries.

I am aware of the Church built by the Italians and of their missionary work in Somalia. There may have been a handful of Somali Christians scattered throughout the country, but that's not the same as claiming we had an entire community of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending