CNN featuring Somalis in MN facing racism at school. Get rid of that jawaan jilbab first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Some of those girls need to wear stylish hijabs. They need not listen to their puritanical and qaxooti reer miyi.

We can't blame all these cadaans of seeing us as aliens. We look like the power rangers.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
St. Cloud folks saw my topic.

My impact is too real. obamadatazz

Ban the jilbaab!

:chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I approve hafsa's hijab! They need to stop wearing a rice sack

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Aren't Minnesotan Whites supposed to be super liberal PC and shit?
Um just like the rest of white amerikkka outside of the main cities mpls/st paul there the same as the south they just aren't as vocal about it:damedamn:
I remember this somali mj family moved to the suburbs the police white pulled to one of the kids and spit on him and told him to go back to his country:lolbron:

Um just like the rest of white amerikkka outside of the main cities mpls/st paul there the same as the south they just aren't as vocal about it:damedamn:
I remember this somali mj family moved to the suburbs the police white pulled to one of the kids and spit on him and told him to go back to his country:lolbron:

That's not even funny, a native Red Indian can do the same and say go back to your country.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I need people to sign petitions.

What's the point of wearing that though? They should wear a bed sheet instead!

I find it troubling that jilbaabi mothers force their young daughters to wear the hijab. Doesn't that sexualize them?

Gibiin-Udug

I find it troubling that jilbaabi mothers force their young daughters to wear the hijab. Doesn't that sexualize them?
The only reason they force little girls to wear that is for pressure, more like heblaayo's daughter wears so you will wear it also.

Notice how most of them don't keep appearance and don't take care of themselves.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The only reason they force little girls to wear that is for pressure, more like heblaayo's daughter wears so you will wear it also.

Notice how most of them don't keep appearance and don't take care of themselves.

They're lazy and unhygienic. I've never been around one that didn't smell like mold. According to them, perfume and deodorant are haram. :vqbuyv0:

Gibiin-Udug

They're lazy and unhygienic. I've never been around one that doesn't smell like mold. According to them, perfume and deodorant is haram. :vqbuyv0:

I avoid standing next to one, they all smell like onions and body odor, during Taraweeh omg, you just want to throw deodorant and body mist on them. :hova::holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.