Come in old people

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
What’s a CD?
3E13F86C-7D0D-4B7F-836D-37E97CB3A63A.png

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Bruh, she never burnt a CD? I was doing that shit in kindergarten for my parents stolen Somali hesso archive :dead:
Same. I also recorded movies on TV with the VHS tape using the recorder when I was a kid. Those were the days.

Last edited:
Limewire took years out of my life and the virus made your fam think it was you. :tocry:

Don’t get me started with the dialup internet..
In early 2011, the RIAA announced their intention to sue LimeWire, pursuing a statutory damages theory that claimed up to $72 trillion in damages – a sum greater than the current GDP of the entire global economy. There are currently around 11,000 songs on LimeWire that have been tagged as copyright-infringed, and the RIAA estimates that each one has been downloaded thousands of times, the penalties accruing to the above sum.

:dead:

Jungle

VIP
Limewire took years out of my life and the virus made your fam think it was you. :tocry:

Don’t get me started with the dialup internet..
The guaranteed virus was mad but music werent as accesible so it was a must. 1 of my cousins used to get different p0rnos off there burn them on a cd and sell em to all the kids different times:mjhaps:

I'm 21 so I guess I should know but it's not like I was into music as a kid or that my parents would let me listen to it, so yh I don't know how to burn CD's either :mjdontkno:

Trending