Comestic kintiir surgery on the rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmetic surgery has been around for a while But now we have new addition to the list and been gaining popularity. The number of vagina cosmetics has increased by 5 times over the last yen years and No sign of it slowing down.

Are xalimos going with the wave too and getting designer vagina?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I support women who want to fix their "kintiir" if it was mutilated.

At the end of the day, it is a woman's choice to do these surgeries.

Who cares about kintiir! These girls should be grateful for what they have. Alhamduiallah for what I have. There are some girls who don't have a kintiir at all ! And these girls be redesigning theirs like it's a picture which your meant to present.
Absolutely disgusting :susp:

There was also another documentary about this in the UK. The guys over there are apparently pretty open about their preferences...

Who cares about kintiir! These girls should be grateful for what they have. Alhamduiallah for what I have. There are some girls who don't have a kintiir at all ! And these girls be redesigning theirs like it's a picture which your meant to present.
Absolutely disgusting :susp:

Do you have the whole package?

I theorize that most have resentments from past experience and dualize their view on women familiar relations.
Still, the subject isn't to be joked about. They should know better because I am pretty sure everyone here has at least one family member who suffered it.

Are you saying the "liis" in videos are not real and it made this women confused :mjlol:

I didn't watch the video, but I've heard of women going through cosmetic surgery to get better looking vaginas cuz of .

It's not about it being real but the unrealistic expectations set lol it's like how every dude in has 7inch d when it's obviously far from the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.