Compilation thread of Ajnabis Blaming Somalis for shit we didn’t do

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This will be a new compilation thread for us being blamed and name dropped in any and every alteration on social media. Drop them down below. I’ll start.

I am not much on social media, but I saw that first picture yesterday, and I was wondering why the hell are they bringing Somalis into that debate when its a two non-Somali couples.

I think we Somalis have developed a large network of Opps.

I am not much on social media, but I saw that first picture yesterday, and I was wondering why the hell are they bringing Somalis into that debate when its a two non-Somali couples.

I think we Somalis have developed a large network of Opps.
This how the Jews thrived so I’m not fussed

If we were a quite group of people that didn't rely on welfare and didn't come as refugees you wouldn't be seeing all these hate from everyone, is only going to get worse. Every man for themselves.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If we were a quite group of people that didn't rely on welfare and didn't come as refugees you wouldn't be seeing all these hate from everyone, is only going to get worse. Every man for themselves.
And who doesn’t? We aren’t all on welfare
:kodaksmiley:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
The hatred some ajnabis have for us is unreal smh.
They hate somalis because despite the situation our country is in we have pride in who we are.

They cannot fathom an African who has pride and does not see himself lesser to a white man

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somali trolls decided to play captain save a hoe in the quotes, bal maxaa kaga galay if moroccon women are marrying outside of their community. Internet rotting their brains.

Thats why we get brought sometimes, shit is self-inflicted

This is 2000 and late, the governments have stopped giving substantial welfare, the money they get is below minimum wage, so Somalis are working even the hoyos are working, I don’t know any unemployed abti waiting on welfare they are Uber drivers and truck drivers and the warehouses are all associated with Somali university students, I don’t know any Somalis that don’t work

yeah
Most somalis are on welfare or do a lot of scamming such as reer mn this just draws the right wing outlets spewing hate even more
everybody was scamming those COVID checks, them people got ratted out by the Somali community, show me one community who check their people like that

Trending