Confessions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stay away from it because it actually real. The dolls the card readers palm readers and those incentes. People that practice magic deal with the shadaan

Hhhmmmm i see
Philadelphia Eagles Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

All I know is to summon jinn you need to lock yourself in a cave then Isku xaar iyo kaadi on the ground you sit and sleep for a week or more while reading Some demonic verses you've memorized. The jinni will then come to you. You can get said verses from the book shams al maarif شمس المعارف ولطائف العوارف

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All I know is to summon jinn you need to lock yourself in a cave then Isku xaar iyo kaadi on the ground you sit and sleep for a week or more while reading Some demonic verses you've memorized. The jinni will then come to you. You can get said verses from the book shams al maarif شمس المعارف ولطائف العوارف

I rebuke YOU in the name of @Angelina

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Being a witch is not always evil. It means you can easily access the spirit world and can interact with supernatural creatures. My witchy traits were passed down from my maternal side who have jinn allies. I was told these jinns were our spiritual family and are muslims too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Can you call on those Jinns when you're doing your exams. Or when you're about to make a major decision.

When I was a child, I observed it being done over a fire, but I have since resigned myself to misremembering things

Even though I have decent memory, its the only sensible explanation there is.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Can you call on those Jinns when you're doing your exams. Or when you're about to make a major decision.

That's the biggest misconception people have about those who can access the spirit world. Only an evil jinn wants to waste your time, will say they can help you with material possessions and worldly success.

Spirits such as jinns passed down by family, are more of a guide and relatives. They may come to you in dreams to tell you something or hurt people who wrong you. However, if you yourself become evil, they withdraw. I only get the visions when I am at peace and have been doing good things. That is why I am not afraid of them anymore. I can tell they are good spirits.