Conflict Luuq Gedo

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP

1720210024228.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Waaqmasho is from Luuq I don't know if he is still active on here.

I heard Eelays got evicted from Luuq, they seem to get evicted everywhere they go. what is getting burned is their businesses.

Eelays do not subscribe the Sharanshuur mentality by the way they resently had a major war in Marka against Hutus backed by FGS and won.

Can we talk about how luuq is one bad rainy season away from a massive flood?

Regarding this post, all I can say is those things are at it again. Would be best if ogaden took over gedo. Would be under better hands.

Jungle

VIP

I heard Eelays got evicted from Luuq, they seem to get evicted everywhere they go. what is getting burned is their businesses.

Eelays do not subscribe the Sharanshuur mentality by the way they resently had a major war in Marka against Hutus backed by FGS and won.
Beenta xaad ku faleesa eboow? Marka where? You are actively being obliterated politically and physically in Somalia. Hadal kuma banaano

I predicted this for you ilkayar after cheese left years ago and been repeating same thing. You are done and sadly even JL presidency is out of your reach. An outlier in both GM and JL :wow1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Beenta xaad ku faleesa eboow? Marka where? You are actively being obliterated politically and physically in Somalia. Hadal kuma banaano

I predicted this for you Marehan after cheese left years ago and been repeating same thing. You are done and sadly even JL presidency is out of your reach. An outlier in both GM and JL :wow1:
I don't differentiate between Hutus you are all same to me, but for some odd reason you differentiate between Daroods.

I shouldn't be surprised this type of illogical nonsense is coming from a caqli lix saac half bantuoid

Jungle

VIP
I don't differentiate between Hutus you are all same to me, but for some odd reason you differentiate between Daroods.

I shouldn't be surprised this type of illogical nonsense is coming from a caqli lix saac half bantuoid
'For some odd reason you differentiate darood' don't hide under the banner you bum lol Do you approach federal elections as 'darood' ? Are federal states based on 'darood'? Is SSC a 'darood' project or dhulbahante? What a sad case you are as ilkàyar lol

Duli, I specifically remember you telling me about Yaaqshid and which clans live there and now you cant differentiate lol ka carar meesha sida eboowga tekniko

This started as rogue macalin wayne militia who fought with gababweyn. The district forces tried to break them up but the militia attacked them too.

The militia got kicked out and today morning they resumed the attack. Keep in mind, this is a militia that are criminals. District forces will handle this.

Its not the qabiil vs qabiil war that some people here are drooling for.

Jungle

VIP
go talk about whatever land you're from. you don't see mx users talking like fools about what goes in a hawiyestan.
Mother and daughter killed as fighting intensifies. SNA, Nisa and police in the district have split along subclans active in the fighting

Second VP of JL calls for ceasefire. This is from SNTV @reer cawaanimo is national news

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
'For some odd reason you differentiate darood' don't hide under the banner you bum lol Do you approach federal elections as 'darood' ? Are federal states based on 'darood'? Is SSC a 'darood' project or dhulbahante? What a sad case you are as ilkàyar lol

Duli, I specifically remember you telling me about Yaaqshid and which clans live there and now you cant differentiate lol ka carar meesha sida eboowga tekniko
Adigoo Hawiyo ah baa rabta inaa Darood kale qeybisi, caqli dameer !

The only person who should be sad is you, AMISOM and Alshaydaan gang banging you and your pretender president is total failure.

Trending