conservative Ryerson student ambushes Duchess before the elections while giving flyers 4 MP Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
fulayad!

:banderas::dead::deadrose::dead1:Horta why are petrified of Cameras.

I couldn't tell if he was racist or what...he is talking abt that c-54 xaar tho

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I thought I was Ayan Jama lol

@9:18

I regret missing Adeers party. :banderas:

menace

VIP
Adeer? More like ilma adeer.:damn:

What's with MJ women and lying about their age?

She is practically so irrational that she has not taken into considerTion that man have ciro starting at 35.

This dude is no older than 42 and how on earth does Duchess call this dude an uncle when she herself is 38:lolbron::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Duchess

VIP
She is practically so irrational that she has not taken into considerTion that man have ciro starting at 35.

This dude is no older than 42 and how on earth does Duchess call this dude an uncle when she herself is 38:lolbron::whoa::whoa::whoa:

He's in his early 40s and thus old enough to be my father. :comeon: Furthermore, technically he is my awowe but I'd rather refer to him as Adeer.

Duchess

VIP
Ayan Jama is likely Omar Mohamud anyway, so I don't think she's Duchess.

She is. She's closely related to Ahmed Hussen.

Menace will assume that I am every MJ female from Toronto until I send him my pic.

menace

VIP
He's in his early 40s and thus old enough to be my father. :comeon: Furthermore, technically he is my awowe but I'd rather refer to him as Adeer.

Girl ge is married to a girl way younger than tho:drakewtf::draketf::draketf:

Duchess

VIP
Girl ge is married to a girl way younger than tho:drakewtf::draketf::draketf:

I'll tell you a little story. Before he met his wife, he wanted to marry my cousin. She told her parents she wasn't interested because of his age. He is not 39, but in his early to mid 40s and if my cousin who is now 32 can reject him based on age, I can call him Adeer. :childplease:

BTW, menace, didn't you say you're +10 years older than your wife? Why hate on Ahmed's marriage then? lol

He was an NDP supporter scared of Liberals surging in that riding and taking the seat from them

Too bad. Your team lost. Now go call your MP Ahmed Hussen when you have any concerns you'd like to have addressed

fulayad!

:banderas::dead::deadrose::dead1:Horta why are petrified of Cameras.

I couldn't tell if he was racist or what...he is talking abt that c-54 xaar tho

Don't buy this bullshit. Most political canvassers don't bother wasting their time with someone who's openly opinionated and borderline hostile. Rather than wasting 30 minutes of your life debating someone who obviously has his mind made up, why not just use your time to reach those who are undecided voters?

If I was standing there, I wouldn't waste my time either. Why waste your energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts