Convinced my first Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.
:whew:
It was hard work but it had to be done for the greater good. And some people might say you wasted two hours of your life arguing with a complete stranger. But I say somebody has to stand up for the greater good of somalinimo.
:fittytousand:
Somalis are Somali not Arab and certainly not 'descendants of Yemenis'.
I hope he runs off and tells all of his little friends what he just learned.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
:whew:
It was hard work but it had to be done for the greater good. And some people might say you wasted two hours of your life arguing with a complete stranger. But I say somebody has to stand up for the greater good of somalinimo.
:fittytousand:
I hope he runs off and tells all of his little friends what he just learned.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Yes, sis you tell that that rachel-dalzel-wanabe how it goes :friendhug:

I used to do that but once you do convince them your not arab you can't make fun of them without them getting offended and calling you a racist. It turns on an us vs. them mentality. Now I just start my sentences with we Arabs_____ and proceed to roast them, they nod their heads in agreement and laugh it off :siilaanyolaugh:.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Why do some Arabs think we are Arabs? Clearly we look different. Why do they want to claim us?

Last edited:
Getting membership is usually harder than getting Saudi citizenship laakin I'll turn a blind eye to it this time.

I hope I don't regret this
:mugshotman:
i was a member before you:kodaksmiley:

i shouldve made you apply but i will let it slide. dont get cocky or ill change my mind:ivers:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I got 80% North African on my DNA test yet you want me to claim black AMISOM slave :kodaksmiley:
Ahhh no wonder you're so degenerate! :siilaanyolaugh:

Sorry pure-samaal over here, none of that corrupt shit in me :siilaanyosmile:

Resume the clapping:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.