Could you be a Youtuber?

?

• Total voters

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Hypothetically thinking of starting one to generate revenue mainly. It's a decent platform if you want to spread a particular message as well.

I just dislike being the center of attention. :stressed:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Had a youtube channel when I was 16 and my channel was relatively doing well until my dumbass decided to delete it :mjhaps:
One of my biggest regrets.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Just act like a Zoo for a few videos and you’ll have 100k subs quick.
:mjlol:

Do a react of SSPOT main talking points :lolbron:
I would be a great youtuber

giphy.gif

I want to be one of those mukbanger asmr youtubers

Imagine making money just from eating food :ahh:

I just broke my fast and that thumbnail almost makes me want to throw it all up. :bell:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My wife wanted to start a YouTube couple channel with me where we showcase pranks, vlogs, reactions, advice, workouts and etc. She believed we could get a million subscribers if we stayed consistent but I declined because I'm lowkey, don't like attention and I don't want evil eyes. Once I mentioned evil eyes to her she agreed it wasn't worth it. If I had said no, she wouldn't stop talking so you got to give a good reason then she'll leave you alone.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
i wanted to start an art channel but my mom got on my back
i had a plan and everything :mjlol:

Tell her the last artist that was denied something became a genocidal maniac.

Yeah I would ngl. I’d use it as a stepping stone so I’d keep it professional (lifestyle, career, advice).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stepping stone to what?

Send me the link to whatever video you'll propose to @Figo

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
My wife wanted to start a YouTube couple channel with me where we showcase pranks, vlogs, reactions, advice, workouts and etc. She believed we could get a million subscribers if we stayed consistent but I declined because I'm lowkey, don't like attention and I don't want evil eyes. Once I mentioned evil eyes to her she agreed it wasn't worth it. If I had said no, she wouldn't stop talking so you got to give a good reason then she'll leave you alone.

Women be crazy right

Who's @Furioso ? My name is @Phiirso. Get it right booboo

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Nah it's really hard to make decent revenue on YouTube, you need constant grind and luck.

You won't be monetized until you reach 1k subs and 4k hours watchtime.

Trending