Couple of Indian students plan on disrupting Somali weddings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I heard from a great source that they're sick and tired of these culture appropriating Somali brides wearing their traditional sarees for weddings. I can't wait until they start getting into venues and disrupting the weddings. This should teach the Somali culture vultures a lesson.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why you acting like they're not literally walking into their own slaughterhouse.

The second they open the doors Ayeyo Warsaan is knocking them out. :lolbron:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I absolutely despise Somali girls that wear Hindi clothes on their wedding day. Just whyyyyyyyyyyyy? How can you feel comfortable wearing someone else's dhaqan on YOUR special day. Mind boggling I tell yaa :mindblown:

angrycat

not so sad after all
what are they talking about? I've seen somali girls wear sparkly diractinos but that's as close as it gets

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I absolutely despise Somali girls that wear Hindi clothes on their wedding day. Just whyyyyyyyyyyyy? How can you feel comfortable wearing someone else's dhaqan on YOUR special day. Mind boggling I tell yaa :mindblown:
I don't get it either Wallahi, it's embarrassing. I'm lowkey encouraging them to speak about this culture appropriation.

Lmaoo I would gladly join too
:salute:

I heard from a great source that they're sick and tired of these culture appropriating Somali brides wearing their traditional sarees for weddings. I can't wait until they start getting into venues and disrupting the weddings. This should teach the Somali culture vultures a lesson.
Oh reiko , give me your number deri meri badhi jagde abke he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending