Craziest post I’ve seen in my life Pan Africans are weird

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Picture of Belgian soldiers burning and torturing a teenager in 1993 “Erm Somalis raided inner Africa and sold people to the Arabs and Persians 🤓☝🏽

Damn I’m seeing you radicalized in real time.
The pendulum is swinging back.

i-used-to-pray-for-times-like-this-v0-5e77z1m0rmcd1.jpg

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Picture of Belgian soldiers burning and torturing a teenager in 1993 “Erm Somalis raided inner Africa and sold people to the Arabs and Persians 🤓☝🏽
Someone said in the comments it was a somali bantu, no way in hell they'd get away with doing that to a randomn farah.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Massive raids in inner Africa 😹😹 capturing millions who do these people think we are.
This post was already posted here.

Somalis didn’t invade inner Africa nor islamized them or enslaved them.

It was Fula tribes men who did this in Western Africa and Sahel.

somalis had nothing to do with trans Saharan and trans Atlantic slave trade.

with regards to slavery in East Africa, Somalis only had limited impact on it, but Arabs and persiams who inhibited the Indian Ocean played a key role

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
This post was already posted here.

Somalis didn’t invade inner Africa nor islamized them or enslaved them.

It was Fula tribes men who did this in Western Africa and Sahel.

somalis had nothing to do with trans Saharan and trans Atlantic slave trade.

with regards to slavery in East Africa, Somalis only had limited impact on it, but Arabs and persiams who inhibited the Indian Ocean played a key role
Tuaregs aswell.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tippu Tip, or Tippu Tib (c. 1837 – June 14, 1905), real name Ḥamad ibn Muḥammad ibn Jumʿah ibn Rajab ibn Muḥammad ibn Saʿīd al Murjabī (Arabic: حمد بن محمد بن جمعة بن رجب بن محمد بن سعيد المرجبي), was an Afro-Omani ivory and slave owner and trader, explorer, governor and plantation owner. He worked for a succession of sultans of Zanzibar and was the Sultan of Uterera, a short-lived state in Kasongo, Maniema ruled by himself and his son Sefu who was an emir of the local WaManyema.

Tippu Tip traded in slaves for Zanzibar's clove plantations. As part of the large and lucrative trade, he led many trading expeditions into Central Africa, constructing profitable trading posts deep into the Congo Basin region and thus becoming the best-known slave trader in Africa, supplying much of the world with enslaved Africans.

He also bought ivory from WaManyema suppliers in Kasongo, the capital of the Sultanate of Utetera and resold it at coastal ports.

1728774802031.png

Trending