Crazy Somali Female On Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Somalispot objective handbook pg #3, Section B: Cry about some young person in BLM. Blame her father for bad upbringing for her simply attending BLM protests, call her a carpet muncher, or a fan of Black cock. Use it as a platform to demean [Somali] women. Rinse and repeat.

TLDR : Discuss non-issues and mock irrelevant persons for their irrelevant beliefs instead of discussing any number of individuals/mindsets that are actually reaking havoc within their communities.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Somalispot objective handbook pg #3, Section B: Cry about some young person in BLM. Blame her father or bad upbringing for simply attending BLM protests, call her a carpet muncher, or a fan of Black cock. Rinse and repeat.

TLDR : Discuss non-issues and mock irrelevant persons for their irrelevant beliefs instead of discussing any number of individuals/mindsets that are actually causing havoc in their communities.

why cant we discuss her?

waraabe

Your superior
Why not, when you've discussed her, this exact clip, on yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the da-....

Yeah, why not.

it is the subject of the day so maha. They need to be called out

VixR

Veritas
it is the subject of the day so maha. They need to be called out

:O27GWRK:Do they, really?

Is there nothing of importance going on in the world, of science, politics, news, technology, etc? Where are the threads with intelligent discourse? If you guys don't start making smarter threads, or have anyone who does, this place will quickly become a cesspit.

Man cases like these don't help their cause
Surely, if we were to take the actions of a few misguided persons to be the representing truth of a group, how is that going to bring about a healthy discourse? Or a healthy people.
How many misguided men is there in the world?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Surely, if we were to take the actions of a few misguided persons to be the representing truth of a group, how is that going to bring about a healthy discourse? Or a healthy people.
How many misguided men is there in the world?

giphy.gif

Somalispot objective handbook pg #3, Section B: Cry about some young person in BLM. Blame her father for bad upbringing for her simply attending BLM protests, call her a carpet muncher, or a fan of Black cock. Use it as a platform to demean [Somali] women. Rinse and repeat.

TLDR : Discuss non-issues and mock irrelevant persons for their irrelevant beliefs instead of discussing any number of individuals/mindsets that are actually reaking havoc within their communities.

But they are true in one point "the ugly girls that join these movements", make me wonder why?

VixR

Veritas
But they are true in one point "the ugly girls that join these movements", make me wonder why?

I don't know. They clearly sympathize with the movement. Who cares, tho? Day and night, you're talking about BLM and BLM supporters.

I don't know. They clearly sympathize with the movement. Who cares, tho? Day and night, you're talking about BLM and BLM supporters.

No I don't post any threads about them, it is guys who posted about them. And I agree with them, when your house is on fire, you go to help your neighbors, that's the case with SJW. They are least people who care about Somalia. Somalis are struggling around the world, being discriminated in west because of black, religion, in Africa because ethnicity. SJW ?????

VixR

Veritas
No I don't post any threads about them, it is guys who posted about them. And I agree with them, when your house is on fire, you go to help your neighbors, that's the case with SJW. They are least people who care about Somalia. Somalis are struggling around the world, being discriminated in west because of black, religion, in Africa because ethnicity. SJW ?????

Sorry, that was a plural (you). It's one of the more consistent topics on here. It's ridiculous how you (plural) spend an inordinate amount of time on them, claiming that it's for the good of Somalia you mock them. It is not. As foreigners outside the US, I don't think you understand how polarized this topic is over here. Yes, there are Somali BLM supporters. Big deal!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Fat-- check
Dark skinned-- check
Loud and ghetto-- check

Yep she fits the description of the Somali female BLM.

Sorry, that was a plural (you). It's one of the more consistent topics on here. It's ridiculous how you (plural) spend an inordinate amount of time on them, claiming that it's for the good of Somalia you mock them. It is not. As foreigners outside the US, I don't think you understand how polarized this topic is over here. Yes, there are Somali BLM supporters. Big deal!

Bec of Somalia current situation, it is big deal.

All xalimos in North America should visit the UK for six months for qavil, somalinimo and cultural education.we scoff at such nonsense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.