OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
> You should get a promotion

> Father of many kids

> This is not Mexico

**Puts on Quran in the airport and reads a dua while getting checked
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This man is rageedii! I could not even take my phone out or talk back to these TSA people but my nigga making them sweat.

He actually told each one of them " you need a promotion! I am a father of 8. I am getting problem because I'm Muslim It's trump". Then he laughs :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:walahi I love him

And today's fb live he went deep dialogue abt Xuural ceyns that he things he'll end up with in Jenna. He spoke abt their breast while telling the Somali females to keep their naasos firm :mjlol:

"They should give you a promotions"

"I'm a victim".

"The machines are bad for my liver"

Lol

He should be given a quadruple check

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
This man is rageedii! I could not even take my phone out or talk back to these TSA people but my nigga making them sweat.

He actually told each one of them " you need a promotion! I am a father of 8. I am getting problem because I'm Muslim It's trump". Then he laughs :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:walahi I love him

And today's fb live he went deep dialogue abt Xuural ceyns that he things he'll end up with in Jenna. He spoke abt their breast while telling the Somali females to keep their naasos firm :mjlol:

Wallahi sheikh dabz needs more exposure. This guy effortlessly produces A1 comedy. He just whips out his phone and goes on :russ:

He would attract more view than all these somali tv channels if he were to be given a tv program.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wallahi sheikh dabz needs more exposure. This guy effortlessly produces A1 comedy. He just whips out his phone and goes on :russ:

He would attract more view than all these somali tv channels if he were to be given a tv program.

So today he spoke about how so many people were against his sermons on qabiil and sex education. He then suggested that he will change his ways and that he will be a propped sheikh and so he started with the opening of the qutbah. By now I'm thinking "ohh manne Sh Dabz is gonna change to be like the other sheikhs". Then he says that his topic is about Jenna bc he dreamt abt Jenna last night. At this moment I'm convinced that we lost him to the usual sheikh etiquettes. Then he said "I dreamt abt being in Jenna last night with Xuural ceyns who had the most delicious lips, the most softest skin and most importantly these firm pointing breasts. You ladies now a days have stopped breastfeeding your children bc you are afraid of having a flat breast. You also have fake asses too bc you ladies have plastic surgery. I don't need you anymore":dead1::deadmanny:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
So today he spoke about how so many people were against his sermons on qabiil and sex education. He then suggested that he will change his ways and that he will be a propped sheikh and so he started with the opening of the qutbah. By now I'm thinking "ohh manne Sh Dabz is gonna change to be like the other sheikhs". Then he says that his topic is about Jenna bc he dreamt abt Jenna last night. At this moment I'm convinced that we lost him to the usual sheikh etiquettes. Then he said "I dreamt abt being in Jenna last night with Xuural ceyns who had the most delicious lips, the most softest skin and most importantly these firm pointing breasts. You ladies now a days have stopped breastfeeding your children bc you are afraid of having a flat breast. You also have fake asses too bc you ladies have plastic surgery. I don't need you anymore":dead1::deadmanny:

He is a banter machine :deadosama:

I couldn't keep up with his daily videos so I stopped watching. Wallahi I am gonna start watching them again, this nigga is too much. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.