Dating/Hook up Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tried 'em? Whats ur verdict?

I am talking about Apps which are location based...and show you the closest people near you based on your Phone's GPS location.

Games,

Are we to understand that while you bring up the discussion of Somali women and abortions you're going to try and commit Zina with gaalo that don't even wash themselves after using the bathroom?

@TheScrew, its for research purposes. I am writing an essay on 21th Century Mass Media communications at my Community college.

@nuclear, Acuudi Bilaahi mina sheydaami rajiim. I just Googled that. Naa hana waalin.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@TheScrew, its for research purposes. I am writing an essay on 21th Century Mass Media communications at my Community college.

:cryinglaughsmiley:This guy.

Games, be honest,how many people have you met on Tinder?

:cryinglaughsmiley:This guy.

Games, be honest,how many people have you met on Tinder?
None Walaahi.

I am actually a gentleman in real life and prefer to meet my future wife in a more old fashioned, traditional settings.

I am writing a paper on this new medium we call internet.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why are you taking a course at your local community college? I have a feeling this your way of meeting 18 year olds.

Well, most of us can't be as smart as u and be doing their PhD. Some of us have to start from somewhere y'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.