Dead internet theory

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
The Dead Internet Theory is the belief that the vast majority of internet traffic, posts and users have been replaced by bots and AI-generated content, and that people no longer shape the direction of the internet. Especially I believe Reddit users are 99% are bots.

We have to protect somalispot this is the only social media I like to use now that feels real ASF. Reddit is totally full of bots same with Twitter. Thought Elon said he’s gonna get rid of the bots now look smfh. Twitter is a shithole. I’m not calling that shit x or whatever what kind of name is that. That website is on its last leg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Dead Internet Theory is the belief that the vast majority of internet traffic, posts and users have been replaced by bots and AI-generated content, and that people no longer shape the direction of the internet. Especially I believe Reddit users are 99% are bots.

Angelina Amala from Youtube--is she alive? She used to love Reddit

You're falling too deep in the conspiracy rabbit hole 💀

This theory is way over the top. It also doesn't even make any sense. Where would all of the inactive users have went anyways? Tbh, I think conspiracys like this are just made up for the sake of it, it's interesting though.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Its evident on twitter the most especially nowadays. I would estimate atleast 75% of accounts are bots.

Based

VIP
I believe in dead internet theory. Twitter is a robot graveyard now due to Jewlon musk paying you based on your monthly engagement stats if you subscribe to twitter biue (verification mark). You can’t even go in the comment section of a viral tweet without being met with obvious AI generated accounts posting things unrelated to the original tweet or just replying random incoherent nonsense you’d expect from an AI programmed by a gaajo third worlder who needs engagement money.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Its not a belief its true, Google has BECOME USELESS in searching things up. I remember when you could go on forever in the search but thats not the case anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naah you’re on to something . This rhetoric is something I’m starting to hear more and more .

But I’m not convinced with dork nn or Somaliland trolls. Both groups are products of hate they’ve been exposed to .

Lascanood accelerated landers troll antics and caused even more hate and division .

Dork nn hate women . I believe they’re a product of self hating London xalimos attacking their own folks . And a cocktail of other issues all mixing together causing this group to come together

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Naah you’re on to something . This rhetoric is something I’m starting to hear more and more .

But I’m not convinced with dork nn or Somaliland trolls. Both groups are products of hate they’ve been exposed to .

Lascanood accelerated landers troll antics and caused even more hate and division .

Dork nn hate women . I believe they’re a product of self hating London xalimos attacking their own folks . And a cocktail of other issues all mixing together causing this group to come together
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending