Decca move outa the way, a new Xalima is abt to be the Somali darling of YT vlogger watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
She's got 6 videos, 10 subscribers and 426 total views. Very shit stats. She's got nothing peculiar going for her, @decca's got sid from the ice age as a boyfriend. Somethings very fishy. Are you promoting your own channel?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I apologize for luring you guys in, adeerayaal. Poor chick got nothing on @decca

I think I'm just agitated that she's with such tacbaan cadaan when she could be with me, even at my old age:mjcry::meleshame::meleshame:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was hoping one of you guys catch something that's wrong in this girl's appearance.

After watching her for a while I realized something. It is none of her fault. It appears that she had an accident. I posted this video to see if you guys can catch it too.

Can you catch it ?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
First off I kind of miss you! Miyaad dhaleysey cishooyinkan..ooops nvm...

Basically this female advertises her vlog on snap

I've moved and have a new job. Missed your crazy ass too. Did you finally knock up the wife again or are you still struggling with those issues?

I was hoping one of you guys catch something that's wrong in this girl's appearance.

After watching her for a while I realized something. It is none of her fault. It appears that she had an accident. I posted this video to see if you guys can catch it too.

Can you catch it ?
subhannallah you don't have to throw that lady under the bus to get her views :ivers:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've moved and have a new job. Missed your crazy ass too. Did you finally knock up the wife again or are you still struggling with those issues?

:bell::meleshame::meleshame:I'm not gregarious and young anymore. Every dog has his day. Even Khankis Khan was betrayed by old age and sickness when he was still hungry for more conquest. Such is life.

:meleshame:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
damn you for making me watch it. Its tasteless to call out something allah has ordained for her

So it exists :ooh::ooh: I thought it was my imagination.

Please tell me what you see

No one is making fun of her walahi. I thought I was possessed for seeing something others can't see

Status
Not open for further replies.