Demarcating the SSC-Khaatumo and Somaliland borders according to scholar Markus Virgil Hoehne

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
1678989191379.png

1678989240331.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
These aren't exclaves literally continuous lands from Yubbe to Jidali to Ceerigaabo
Aren't the lands between Ceerigaabo and Yubbe are mixed? I thought Waqdariya was lost along with gold mines of Shidan which they took around 2 years ago.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Those are exclaves, I'm afraid it's time to leave them behind.
They are not exclaves. The area between Masagan and Dhaxamo and north to Ceerigaabo is settled by Dhulbahante and Warsangeli. Map below is the most accurate I have been able to create thus far.

This, Somalia Water Sources Information Management System, was a great resource in figuring out where each town actually is. Locations in Google Maps and MapCarta are often inaccurate.

Somaliland Clan Map.jpg

Harti 62,400 sq km (37%)
Isaaq 89,400 sq km (53%)
Samaroon 17,400 sq km (10%)

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
They are not exclaves. The area between Masagan and Dhaxamo and north to Ceerigaabo is settled by Dhulbahante and Warsangeli. Map below is the most accurate I have been able to create thus far.

This, Somalia Water Sources Information Management System, was a great resource in figuring out where each town actually is. Locations in Google Maps and MapCarta are often inaccurate.

View attachment 260598

Harti 62,400 sq km (37%)
Isaaq 89,400 sq km (53%)
Samaroon 17,400 sq km (10%)
Correction you missed Laas Qacable settled by Bah Ogayslabe and Bihidoor, also Dhaxamo which is literally east of Ceerigaabo Darasalaam Dhaxamo setteled by Jibril Siciid. Go further North of Ceerigaabo about 17km where Warsangeli Jibriil Siciid iyo Turre live in a place called Qarsiraadle.

Hartis also settle West of Jidali. You put Darbi Duuqa and Ceeldheere under Isaaq. Also Dararweyne is further West of that line it should be Dureera not Dararweyne Kulaal is the western most border between Ceelafweyne and Ceerigaabo districts.

Last edited: