Diasporas leeching on the poor women

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last trip to the horn was an eye opener on different things and one of the things that Shocked me is how every NGO that deals with women is runned by a confused xalimo who left the west after probably failing herself.

These diaspora women are leeching the donors using innocent women with things like "empowering women" and in reality 9/10 times they are there to fill their pockets.

The funny part is none of those organizations target the women who are well off, they only target the IDP's and the poor because they have zero or less education to uncover them.

My last trip to the horn was an eye opener on different things and one of the things that Shocked me is how every NGO that deals with women is runned by a confused xalimo who left the west after probably failing herself.

These diaspora women are leeching the donors using innocent women with things like "empowering women" and in reality 9/10 times they are there to fill their pockets.

The funny part is none of those organizations target the women who are well off, they only target the IDP's and the poor because they have zero or less education to uncover them.
why would women who are "well off" want to be liberated and empowered? do you mean women who are doing better?

why would women who are "well off" want to be liberated and empowered? do you mean women who are doing better?
Well every time i debate with feminists why do western women need to liberated or empowerment when they already doing well in most things including financially the answer is:
women empowerment is not only financial one so if that is the case then how comes the women who are "doing better" using your term in Somalia dont need empowerment all of a sudden?

Last edited:
Well every time i debate with feminists why do western women need to liberated or empowerment when they already doing well in most things including financially the answer is:
women empowerment is not only financial one so if that is the case then how comes the women who are "doing better" using your term in Somalia dont need empowerment all of a sudden?
On today's episode of "why somali men are trash" ....

maybe because the poor, homeless (susceptible to rape), FGM ridden, no access to feminine hygiene products, many young mouths to feed single mothers etc. etc. need it more then women who are doing better in life. wouldn't you agree? or is your crusade against women clouding your judgement

I've seen it first hand because my bros worked with NGOs. I won't mention any names but there are a lot of thieves and unscrupulous women claiming to help Somaliland but are really pocketing millions.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've seen it first hand because my bros worked with NGOs. I won't mention any names but there are a lot of thieves and unscrupulous women claiming to help Somaliland but are really pocketing millions.

How they pocketing millions doing what?

How they pocketing millions doing what?

They set up organisations for vague liberal arts shit like human rights, democracy and voting regulation etc. Then get funding from governments like UK, Sweden etc which can be in the millions. Then they just assign themselves "wages" which are in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

These crooks never actually set up organisations that would help the country like water Management, education, infrastructure, healthcare and pregnancy/neonatal care etc. That's why people like Edna Aden and that white American guy who set up Abaarso Tech college are a million times better than the diaspora xoolo.

They set up organisations for vague liberal arts shit like human rights, democracy and voting regulation etc. Then get funding from governments like UK, Sweden etc which can be in the millions. Then they just assign themselves "wages" which are in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

These crooks never actually set up organisations that would help the country like water Management, education, infrastructure, healthcare and pregnancy/neonatal care etc. That's why people like Edna Aden and that white American guy who set up Abaarso Tech college are a million times better than the diaspora xoolo.
I agree with you on that they dont add any value to the lives of those women whom they use their name to take funds that are millions.. How does a workshop where they talk about feminism and empowerment bring any substance to locals.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

How we gonna stop corruption and bribes when even the government is using the funds that are suppsosed to help the country?

Streets gotta eat .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts