Dictators THROUGH Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Robert Mugabe
2. Miles Zenawi
3. Isaias Afwerki
4. Yoweri Museveni

Funny thing is these men are all in power except for Miles Zenawi who died whilst President of Ethiopia. I'm pretty sure they all tasted power and through Somalia's help they are still in power. Barre's regime supported numerous party's and individuals who wanted to fight colonisation.

If there's any more, let me know. I believe Siad Barre (AUN) helped a late South African leader as well.

Last edited:
just found out musaveni was president since 84 we need a life time prez like him say 10 year president to see real change.

All of them are in Power because of Somalia. I wish they returned the favour to us. I thought Museveni was president for less then 10 years, but he was in power since 84. Siad Barre and Idin Amin where friends, but Idin Amin didn't like Museveni and took the Ugandan passport from him. Then Somalia issued him a Somali passport, and in those times Somalia had much respect from the Continent.

but musaveni really changed

Museveni did change Uganda. I just learnt something when Museveni took power he signed Mogadishu agreement. 'In October, Tanzania and Uganda signed the Mogadishu Agreement that denied the rebels the use of Tanzanian soil for aggression against Uganda'. But now the Ugandans and other soldiers are raping our women, we stabilised their country and they are destabilising our country. Unbelievable.

zak,uganda is helping our country who has been mired in violent clan anarchy,kenya and ethiopia are also helping.

zak,uganda is helping our country who has been mired in violent clan anarchy,kenya and ethiopia are also helping.

Da Fuq, right now I was thinking who was I speaking to, Paidmonk I don't think your Somali, I was even guessing you would say something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.