Dagaal baa ku jirna oo aad uu wayn, halkaan kaalaya

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Put a pause on this hadal about things we cannot even control, and join us over in the generals, dagaal baa ku jirna oo aad uu wayn. Caruurteena bee rabaan ineey maskaxda ka dilaan.

If you have the ability to spare even a few minutes if your day, come join the efforts. Use your keyboard warrior skills for good.

Finally I suggested this for PL to name and shame criminals, terrorists, corruption or any bad actor in the state thru Facebook listing clan origin, name, location, and their crimes, this would push our police and courts to also collect n store these people in databases and companies or govt facilities must not hire or give them any opportunity, plus it can provide statistics on clans vs crimes.

I also added we need to get their isimo to denounce and disown them from their clan so they can be called beesha dambiile who will serve as the new midg1 outcasts and noone will marry them.

We need ppl to know they gamble their own well being by being a negative force, that's all ppl understand when they lose something.

Finally I suggested this for PL to name and shame criminals, terrorists, or any bad actor in the state thru Facebook first with clan origin, name, location, and their crimes, this would push our police and courts to also collect n store these people in databases and companies or govt facilities must not hire or give them any opportunity. I also added we need to get their isimo go denounce and disown them from their clan so they can be called beesha dambiile who will serve as the new midg1 outcasts and noone will marry them.

We need ppl to know they gamble their own well being by being a negative force, that's all ppl understand when they lose something.

Good idea, join us in generals, we need your ideas and efforts.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good idea, join us in generals, we need your ideas and efforts.

Humans don't behave unless their is two tools which is punishment and the other is social loss of well being, I've always said death penalty and punishment don't work in our culture, most even look forward to death as an escape from a hard life, that's definitely the case for the poor. As for the corrupt politicians they do need death penalty because they have something to lose.

But poor or rich the most effective punishment is name n shaming, lossing clan status and living in society being treated like lowest of low, when they see with the eyes other suffer this and see it's hell on earth status, wallahi they would behave overnight. But their no real public will for it, unfortunately, answers can be given but what's the point if they don't want accountaility and prefer the unworkable social system.

Humans don't behave unless their is two tools which is punishment and the other is social loss of well being, I've always said death penalty and punishment don't work in our culture, most even look forward to death as an escape from a hard life, that's definitely the case for the poor. As for the corrupt politicians they do need death penalty because they have something to lose. But poor or rich the most effective punishment is name n shaming, lossing clan status and living in society being treated like lowest of low, when they see with the eyes other suffer this and see it's hell on earth status, wallahi they would behave overnight.

Join us in punishing our collective cadow.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Join us in punishing our collective cadow.

I don't focus on external groups I gave up that when I saw siyad tried the ethio card πŸ˜‚ and led to our downfall, same thing happened to South Sudan united on north Sudan, they collapsed when north Sudan left the equation, Somaliland is predicted in the same path uniting on Somali hatred once Somali enemy isn't there their down to habar on habar wars overnight. The weakest form of unity is s shared enemy unity. I'm more focused on the internal enemy not external as I know what's harming Somalis is other Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts