tfw no habesha gf
thanksforyourservice.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::dead:
its legit :damn:

even got the same clothes on
:dead1::deadmanny:

VixR

Veritas
Military people notoriously cheat on each other, its pretty much part of their world. I also know many ppl who got hitched for the military benefits. They're young and naive, and many of the relationships aren't serious. Even for the solid relationships, there's a lot of room for trial and tribulation, and sometimes the stories are tragic.

A kid I went to high school's older brother came back a different person with a short fuse and severe PTSD, and always on edge. He used to grab his wife by the throat in a hostage position as if to strangle her before he would come back to his senses and see who it was. They tried counseling to get him help, but one time he actually strangled her for a bit. She left the house scared and wouldn't return, and one day he called her and she heard the gunshot that took his life over the phone.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Military people notoriously cheat on each other, its pretty much part of their world. I also know many ppl who got hitched for the military benefits. They're young and naive, and many of the relationships aren't serious. Even for the solid relationships, there's a lot of room for trial and tribulation, and sometimes the stories are tragic.

A kid I went to high school's older brother came back a different person with a short fuse and severe PTSD, and always on edge. He used to grab his wife by the throat in a hostage position as if to strangle her before he would come back to his senses and see who it was. They tried counseling to get him help, but one time he actually strangled her for a bit. She left the house scared and wouldn't return, and one day he called her and she heard the gunshot that took his life over the phone.
:damn:

why u do dis? that second paragraph wasn't even relevant :browtf:

:mindblown: Nacallaah, too much information.

I don't know if you're blessed or cursed.:cosbyhmm:

It makes my boobs look more perky and men seem to be drawn to my fertile essence. I have random Abdis talking to be at UNI, and I'm like :damedamn:

But life is good to me
giphy-5.gif

Until shark-week :kendrickcry:
pms-jess.gif

You'll never know the pain. My bathroom looks like an emergency room that week with blood an puke:mjcry:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Ya, girl is in heat. It happens every time in the lead up to spring :manny:¨

I'm also extra sensitive down there and have to change panties almost twice a day. I used to bi-cycle but even the motion makes me wild :mjlol:

You are a man. I do not believe you are a woman. Stop catfishing these foolish faraaxs.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.