district based system in a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I already saw this and it had my blood boiling. Not again bruh. It's not population it's district based. Otherwise 4,5 Dir would have most seats.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
We're all cursed as long as Ape-Gaal is leading Somalia. Meanwhile Somaliland isn't going anywhere and the distribution of seats is unfair too and the GDP is smaller than Djibouti lol. Waraabe cut the crap you are willing to rip my clan off too at every single chance.

a and land are both shitholes.

I'm leaning on Djibouti to become the Dubai of the Horn. Heck I might even brush up my Amharigna for Ethiopia.

waraabe

Your superior
We're all cursed as long as Ape-Gaal is leading Somalia. Meanwhile Somaliland isn't going anywhere and the distribution of seats is unfair too and the GDP is smaller than Djibouti lol. Waraabe cut the crap you are willing to rip my clan off too at every single chance.

a and land are both shitholes.

I'm leaning on Djibouti to become the Dubai of the Horn. Heck I might even brush up my Amharigna for Ethiopia.

we are ripping you off so much we made you president for the longest period.
djibouti is dependent to foreign soldier bases, no different from the hutu of mogadishu

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
we are ripping you off so much we made you president for the longest period.
djibouti is dependent to foreign soldier bases, no different from the hutu of mogadishu
lmfaoooo nice try

Djibouti hosts foreign nations and is even part of the AMISOM contingent and makes money from that too by helping Somalis in Hiiraan.

You can't compare that to inviting AMISOM, that massacres Somalis, rapes, pillages, sucks money and causes conflicts.

It's time to start lobbying for the English language to be the official language of Djibouti.

KLej9tz.jpg

S

Shamis

Lol thank God I was about to throw some chairs for the sake of democracy. I have a lot of hope in this election going well.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
a kada waas dhacuun yaho.

Somalia will move forward & become a more fairer society instead of having a clan based system, I say good riddance to 4.5

S

Shamis

It's district based so clan doesn't matter at all. The chart was guesswork of who predominantly lives there and how that might affect the voting in general.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Waraabe hada gaaloda caad meshan kugu arkan adigo somalia ka hadleysid markas dhibato ba u geeysan kara iictiraaf ina heshan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts