Djbouti bans flights from Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Due to the recent breach at Mogadishu airport, djbouti has chosen to ban all flights from Mogadishu. Should Somaliland follow suit? This is a very bold move by Djbouti

Let's be honest that decision was made by the French to protect the French And the Americans there not the Somalis. They treat the somali passport holders like shit while they see somalia as their second home the hypocrisy

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Or maybe the somalis there don't want an explosion in their airport :drakewtf:. Most reer djbouti I've met consider somaliland their second home and distance themselves from Somalia

Or maybe the somalis there don't want an explosion in their airport :drakewtf:. Most reer djbouti I've met consider somaliland their second home and distance themselves from Somalia
They baned the flights to protect the foreign bases it's too obvious.
They see somaliland as their second home but I am from somaliland and when I visited Djibouti I had to wait two hours in the airport becouse I had the somali passport and btw they don't recognize the somaliland passport

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
They did it to protect the foreign bases it's too obvious.
They see somaliland as their second home but I am from somaliland and when I visited Djibouti I had to wait two hours in the airport becouse I had the somali passport and btw they don't recognize the somaliland passport

When were u last there. I went 2012 and it was recognized, also there was no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending