Djibouti - Highest unemployment rate in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
:chrisfreshhah::ohhh:
Djibooty is a cesspit, some niggas on here genuinely think military bases will "develop" them.

They have peace & stability and yet they still can't become the next singapore.
:mjlol:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
But what would they produce? It's sad that Djibouti is a giant military base but there's pretty much nothing they can produce.

Their gov should use the money from foreign armies and invest in education, maybe 30 years from now they'll be a country with a lot of engineers, bankers and etc.

It literally produces nothing. It only gets income from prostituting itself to foreign armies which pay it breadcrumbs. What did you expect?

But what would they produce? It's sad that Djibouti is a giant military base but there's pretty much nothing they can produce.

Their gov should use the money from foreign armies and invest in education, maybe 30 years from now they'll be a country with a lot of engineers, bankers and etc.

What do you expect from Djibouti it's ran by a dictator.

This guy keeps on changing the Consitution. If I am not mistaken his uncle was also a dictator

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
True. All dictators are stupid and only cares about themselves. It's pretty recently that I've found out Djibouti is a Dictatorship. I always thought it was a democratic country.

What do you expect from Djibouti it's ran by a dictator.

This guy keeps on changing the Consitution. If I am not mistaken his uncle was also a dictator

True. All dictators are stupid and only cares about themselves. It's pretty recently that I've found out Djibouti is a Dictatorship. I always thought it was a democratic country.

To be honest even Siilanyo is a dictator :lol:

The guy was a president for 7 Years straight and the house of elders are keep on extending his term.

siilaanyo_laaska.jpg

I hate these stupid generalisations about dictators. :kodaksmiley:

Some of them are very nationalisitc like Lee Kuan Yew, Siyaad Barre, Fidel Castro, Gaddafi, Saddam just to name a few. They are benevolent dictators that had a very positive net effect on their nations.

Don't hate on the dictators when they are the very best we had.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

Some of them are very nationalisitc like Lee Kuan Yew, Siyaad Barre, Fidel Castro, Gaddafi, Saddam just to name a few. They are benevolent dictators that had a very positive net effect on their nations.

That inferior mentality man, smh :faysalwtf:

No dictator should ever be praised, especially if they murder their opposition in the numbers.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

IDK about Yew or Castri, but the rest were animals. They had some positive but they were mostly negative. Look at Libya, Somalia and Iraq today. They are hell-holes because of these men. Some will try to defend them by saying they were attacked by the West (Gad, Sad), but it is their own fault. Sadd started a war with Kuwait and Iran instead of holding diplomatic talks. I heard Gadd did some bad stuff to Somali people and he treated his prisoners horribly. Siad killed Isaaqs, Daroods, and Hawiyes en masse. Because of his greediness for power, Somalia is still in a bad shape today.

It literally produces nothing. It only gets income from prostituting itself to foreign armies which pay it breadcrumbs. What did you expect?
La ilaha ilallah. This is one of the most savage posts of the year already. I'm not even reer Dijbouti, but damnnnn. Runti baad sheegtay.

Lee Kuan Yew was not a dictator in any sense of the word.

Apart from him your list all have something in common. You can figure out what

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
- Djibooty = corruption, somalinaceeb and high unemployment.
- Siiland = delusion, corruption and cuqdad.
- Phatgaasland = state sponsored piracy, corruption and qabyaalad.
-DDiS= treason, treason and treason.
- a = terrorism, corruption and delusional.
- Jererland/NFD = terrorism, treason and corruption.

As Somali's we r all useless.

This is courtesy of having the most despicable, the most degenerate older generation out of all the ethnic groups in the world today, it's like a 1:5000 ratio between the good/bad from what I have observed in all my travels.

The good thing is that the younger generations growing up are a thousand times better then these despicable ones that have let us down, sometimes I rejoice being here, there is no way I would quietly sit with business as usual while this shit goes on.

I would be going on a horrific violent revolution sprees likely end up loosing the afterlife as a result, hence the only positives of being in Europe is saving myself from difficult accounting in the hereafter and possibly hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending