Djibouti leads the list of most depressed nations in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It is all that khat :pachah1:

But seriously, we are a proud and disillusional people who don't want much but a little bit of peace and stable food source and we happy :manny:

Reer Djibouti chew khat much more than reer Somalia, it's not it! Much of Djibouti is dirt poor, fat boy Guelleh and his close relatives are the only ones :eating:

So it is true, you are reer Djibouti?

I'm reer Somaliland :comeon:

Reer Djibouti chew khat much more than reer Somalia, it's not it! Much of Djibouti is dirt poor, fat boy Guelleh and his close relatives are the only ones :eating:

I'm reer Somaliland :comeon:

I think the rumors are more true now than ever. You were exposed in some other thread:camby:

It is all that khat :pachah1:

But seriously, we are a proud and disillusional people who don't want much but a little bit of peace and stable food source and we happy :manny:
"But seriously, we are a proud and disillusional people who don't want much but a little bit of peace and stable food source and we happy"

SCRAMINGGGGK

i dont think its the khat tbh. and with the amount of them doing tahriib i highly doubt this list

Djibouti lost the religion of Islam. Most people have illegal sex , get drunk , pregnancy. I am not really shocked with djibouti being most depressed country of africa. Come back to the religion of Islam and allah will help you.

Djibouti lost the religion of Islam. Most people have illegal sex , get drunk , pregnancy. I am not really shocked with djibouti being most depressed country of africa. Come back to the religion of Islam and allah will help you.
i just came from there for a holiday , small minorty do those acts you just said, they are rich somali kids whose parents are ministers . they are like the 1% . everyone else is dirt poor living a hard life

Status
Not open for further replies.