941041_CE-1_C4_D-4_B0_F-_B786-87_CAC285646_E.jpg
A804_D9_A6-1_DC6-4904-_B823-_A3_C785_B2_FEB7.jpg
AE7401_AC-2205-42_BB-_BFBB-7_E2760767797.jpg

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
He's from baki borama
Lughaya and saylac are Cisse hence the help

Lughaya has Mamasan (Ciise), Sacad Muuse Galbeed (HA) and Mahad Case (GB) that all live there.

Regardless, I hope residents get the aid and supplies that they need. AUN to all victims of the storm.

He's from baki borama
Lughaya and saylac are Cisse hence the help

You haven't got a clue. The vast majoroty are Maxamed Case and the capital of the district Lughaya town is Bahabar Muse, Maxamed Case.

These are the Lughaya district councillors:

1- Cisman Xadi Siciid – Kulmiye – Bahabar Abokor, Mahadcase, GadaBursi

2-Maxamed Jamac diriye Kulmiye Abrayn, GadaBursi

3- Cabdilahi Cali Awnuur Kulmiye Bahabar Muuse, GadaBursi

4- Maxamud Ibrahim Ismail Kulmiye Bahabar Celi, GadaBursi

5- Cige Cali Xuseen Kulmiye Bahabar Muuse, GadaBursi

6- Cisman Farax Tukaale Kulmiye Abrayn, Gadabursi

7-Xaamud Maxamed Ducaale Ucid Bahabarmuuse, Gadabursi

8- Saacad Nur Xaaji Jmaac Ucid reer Xareed, Isaq

9-Cilmi farax Sugaal Wadani Bahabar Muuse, Gadabursi

10- Axmed Xuseen Badmaac wadani Bahabar Muuse, gadabursi

11- xasan Maxamud Dhinbiil Xaqsoor Ciise

12-Muumin Muuse Ducaale Xaqsoor Ciise

13- Ibrahim Jamac Vige Xaqsoor Ciise

9 Samaroon, 3 Ciise and 1 Isaaq

The Isaaq guy is from Ceel Sheekh, the Ciisas are from Geerisa and majority of the Samaroon are from Lughaya town.

Stick to Darod politics/

Lughaya has Mamasan (Ciise), Sacad Muuse Galbeed (HA) and Mahad Case (GB) that all live there.

Regardless, I hope residents get the aid and supplies that they need. AUN to all victims of the storm.

Yeah its like saying everyone lives in Gabiley. But the vast majority of Lughaya is Samaroon. Don't act like it's shared three ways because it isn't lol. Everyone knows the vast majority is Maxamed Case overwhelmingly.

Cumar

VIP
Yeah its like saying everyone lives in Gabiley. But the vast majority of Lughaya is Samaroon. Don't act like it's shared three ways because it isn't lol. Everyone knows the vast majority is Maxamed Case overwhelmingly.

Lughaya district is shared, that's a fact. I am not talking about the tuulo which is Mahad Case.

It's not really the same because neither Gabiley district nor Gabiley City is shared. :kanyeshrug:

Last edited:
Lughaya district is shared, that's a fact. I am not talking about the tuulo which is Mahad Case.

It's not really the same as Gabiley because Gabiley district ain't shared. :kanyeshrug:

Ciise live there, yes thats true. But not you guys.

If Lughaya is shared then Gabiley is also shared too.

Cumar

VIP
Ciise live there, yes thats true. But not you guys.

If Lughaya is shared then Gabiley is also shared too.

Nah, that's not how it works. I know you would like that to be true, but it isn't. You don't have grazing land in Gabiley district, while we do in Lughaya district.

Sacaad Muuse graze freely all the way until Beeyo Macaan which is east of Lughaya. :manny:

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 11.57.59 PM.png

Cumar

VIP
@NourUgaas Also, I don't know why you are bringing up Ceelshekh as it is not in Lughaya district, but in the western corner of Berbera District on the coast.

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 12.01.44 AM.png

Nah, that's not how it works. I know you would like that to be true, but it isn't. You don't have grazing land in Gabiley district, while we do in Lughaya district.

Sacaad Muuse graze freely all the way until Beeyo Macaan which is east of Lughaya. :manny:

View attachment 45701

Nomads graze everywhere. Since when did grazing rights ever determine land ownership? Does that mean that Maxamed Case camels grazing in Carta, Djibouti makes Carta shared territory?

That doesn't make sense to me.

According to your logic =, Baha Samaroon farms that still exist in Gabiley makes Gabiley shared? Your own logic is defeating you @Cumar

Cumar

VIP
Nomads graze everywhere. Since when did grazing rights ever determine land ownership? Does that mean that Maxamed Case camels grazing in Carta, Djibouti makes Carta shared territory?

That doesn't make sense to me.

According to your logic =, Baha Samaroon farms that still exist in Gabiley makes Gabiley shared? Your own logic is defeating you @Cumar

None-sense, Ciise and Gadabursi graze together. That is a well known fact which doesn't prove anything. Anyone can own a farm, grazing means you are in your own traditional lands and can build a well.

You can't do that in territory that doesn't belong to your clan. :manny:

None-sense, Ciise and Gadabursi graze together. That is a well known fact which doesn't prove anything. Anyone can own a farm, grazing means you are in your own traditional lands and can build a well.

You can't do that in territory that doesn't belong to your clan. :manny:

Yes Ciise and Gadabuursi graze together in many places but does Carta belong to Gadabuursi? Not in a million years.

Cumar

VIP
Yes Ciise and Gadabuursi graze together in many places but does Carta belong to Gadabuursi? Not in a million years.

True, but using your logic Zaylac doesn't belong to Gadabursi but Ciise, yet you claim it. :umad:

Same way Zaylac doesn't belong to Gadabursi but Ciise, yet you claim it.

Well the majority councillors now are Gadabuursi. 8 Gadabuursi and 7 Ciise. But truth be told, I would give Zaylac to the Ciise for free. It's a useless place.

As for Zaylac district then it's shared between Ciise and Gadabuursi equally. But if I had a choice I'd give it to the Ciise.

Status
Not open for further replies.