Do Abyssinian women have the finest figures in East Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
That booty and slim waist. :kendrickcry: I am officially converted #teamproHabeshawomen:mjlaugh:

The great thing about Abyssinian women is they are also FGM free. :lawd:

CpGzm5XWgAMHOqr.jpg

No way in hell, nothing beats Somali women hands down, the best looking women in the whole of East Africa and far more diverse in physiology and character then the similar looking mostly dhocile Xabashi's.

Bohol

VIP
No way in hell, nothing beats Somali women hands down, the best looking women in the whole of East Africa and far more diverse in physiology and character then the similar looking mostly dhocile Xabashi's.

Have you ever seen a halimo with that type of booty though and slim waist package? It is rare.

Bohol

VIP
Lmao no I seen plenty of Asians with big boobs and butt, it's just not what's popular over there so you never see it

Lol come on now you are lying to yourself. Only 1% of east Asians might be like that aka outliers, but majority are flat. It is just genetics, same reason they have small eyes. I am talking about Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc, not other Asians by the way.

Lol come on now you are lying to yourself. Only 1% of east Asians might be like that aka outliers, but majority are flat. It is just
genetics, same reason they have small eyes.

Have you been to China? :ayaanswag: this suugo science rn, then by you're account every single xalimoo would have similar boob size and body type :icon lol:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::mjlol:
Stop appeasing these somali women. No shame in saying habesha girls are the hottest. Only latinas can challenge them

Bohol

VIP
All the habesha girls I know are petite lmao definitely not shaped like that :ftw9nwa:

That's just the typical insta centaur look my dude :icon lol: don't let it fool u z3zrULC

It depends on the ethnic group. From my experience Amhara and Eritreans are thick, you can easily see that when they
wear jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.