Do Africans really have an IQ of 70?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Funniest comment.

Must be an IQ test made for whites. Try giving the blacks an IQ test made for blacks. Example test questions. If Tyronne does a drive by and shoots 5 bullets how many bullets will Jmall get in his ass? If leroy goes into a liquor store and has 2 monkey like arms then how many bottles of ripple can he steal? What has 8 legs and goes Hodedoe? 8 black dudes running to catch an elevator. What is the most confusing day in Harlem? Answer Father's day.

When academics use the term "African" they're usually referring to bantus. So its all good guys, we aren't included in this bs.
:whew::siilaanyolaugh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
My IQ is 115 so I'm much smarter than the average Asian.
:drakekidding:

Everyone has an IQ of 110+ on the internet. Also, according one study, the average college student has an IQ of 124 :lolbron:

My nigga you're less intelligent than niggas that graduate from state colleges loool

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
:drakekidding:

Everyone has an IQ of 110+ on the internet. Also, according one study, the average college student has an IQ of 124 :lolbron:

My nigga you're less intelligent than niggas that graduate from state colleges loool
This nigga wants to be validated so bad :ivers:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Is think Ethiopians have the lowest iq in Africa though. :ftw9nwa:

And we're only slightly higher then them.
Our IQ wasn't measured.
It's an average of Kenya and Ethiopia's scores.
Also Ethiopia's score was created by testing a group of impoverished kids with little to no education.
Kenya had higher scores removed. This IQ stuff is bullshit, it's to prove this narrative that non-Europeans excluding Asians are borderline retarded.

No. Cadaans are the top dogs now. They can propagate all kinds of bs. How do you even measure innate intelligence? The IQ test was designed to test developed skills rather than your inherent caqli.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Our IQ wasn't measured.
It's an average of Kenya and Ethiopia's scores.
Also Ethiopia's score was created by testing a group of impoverished kids with little to no education.
Kenya had higher scores removed. This IQ stuff is bullshit, it's to prove this narrative that non-Europeans excluding Asians are borderline retarded.

This.

kenya would come out top in east Africa i think because they have the best education system. why do ppl use iq tests when that is something proven to improve through generations.

@AbdiJohnson your iq is still low at 115:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending