Do any of you Canadians, Australians,Brits and Kiwis support the Queen

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
1590574978903.jpeg
Are you Republican or Monarchist?

I couldn't give a fukk about her, Our taxes goes to that useless spoiled btch who's good for nothing and hasn't worked a day in her life

Canada needs to be like America, we need to leave the common wealth and be completely independant

Apollo

VIP
White Canadians/Australians etc, especially those of Anglo-Celtic stock, still support it.

I doubt Somalis will support them.

DRACO

VIP
I couldn't give a fukk about her, Our taxes goes to that useless spoiled btch who's good for nothing and hasn't worked a day in her life

Canada needs to be like America, we need to leave the common wealth and be completely independant
No one in Canada pays taxes to the Queen or Common wealth.

Bunch of highly inbred leeches who do nothing but cost the taxpayer millions.
Does the eternal Anglo run the world? - GirlsAskGuys
They actually aren't wallahi. They "lease" their land to parliament. The cost of the maintaining the royal family is a lot less than the revenue generated from said royal lands. Not to mention the tourism shekels they bring in.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Couldn't give a shit about em to be honest. They don't mean anything to me.

Btw you should've put Somalilanders in the title too:icon lol:

They actually aren't wallahi. They "lease" their land to parliament. The cost of the maintaining the royal family is a lot less than the revenue generated from said royal lands. Not to mention the tourism shekels they bring in.
Yeah people who think they don't bring in a tonne of money are in another reality. The amount of tourism and shit merchandise that gets sold to natural born suckers is staggering.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

If thats true then fair enough but they are still scumbag leeches, I remember a while back the queen tried to siphon 1.1mil pounds from public heating funds to heat buckingham palace.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What has queen Elizabeth done to garner all this respect and praise?
WW2 she helped the mental health of kids via radio and reassured that we were going to get out of the mess. Without her you guys may never had a proper constitution. She willingly gave the colonies independence and she wasn't a Nazi sympathiser like her uncle and was unbiased.

The whole reason the monarchy is alive is because of being unbiased

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
WW2 she helped the mental health of kids via radio and reassured that we were going to get out of the mess. Without her you guys may never had a proper constitution. She willingly gave the colonies independence and she wasn't a Nazi sympathiser like her uncle and was unbiased.

The whole reason the monarchy is alive is because of being unbiased
I’m american but this is interesting information I wasn’t aware of this

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
White Canadians/Australians etc, especially those of Anglo-Celtic stock, still support it.

I doubt Somalis will support them.
Big cap the cadaans over here always are saying f*ck the queen and how she doesn't do shyt yet she's getting paid big racks