Do not take as friends those who mock your religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Birds of a feather flock together. If someone mocks your religion, your culture or even what you love then distance yourself from them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
After all some races are superior to others like say Arabs, they come from a noble lineage Abraham, Ishmael, Muhammad Peace be upon them.

I will mock any religion I like. They make the most extraordinary claims and provide the most miserable of evidence (actually no evidence.)

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
After all some races are superior to others like say Arabs, they come from a noble lineage Abraham, Ishmael, Muhammad Peace be upon them.
Stop eating bleach stained sponges.

They make the most extraordinary claims and provide the most miserable of evidence.
Are you describing atheism here?
giphy.gif

-unwatches before it blows up-
top kek

Hafez

VIP
I'm just like everyone else. When my people are being attacked, I want to defend them.

There are two types of "status", there's wordly status and status in the hereafter (the most important type of status).

Lineage is just like wealth, status, power, etc. it makes one more respected and elevates their status in this world but it has no effect on the next. Arabs have the most wordly status in regards to their lineage and race. It's human nature to respect a person of noble descent, or a person with wealth and status or even beauty. Thus those who possess the aforementioned characteristics have more wordly status.

True superiority (in the sight of Allah SWT) is not about race, lineage or status, that will just make someone more respected in this life but it means nothing in the next.

Read this beautiful hadith:

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd As-Sa'id:
A man passed by Allah's Apostle and the Prophet asked a man sitting beside him, "What is your opinion about this (passer-by)?" He replied, "This (passer-by) is from the noble class of people. By Allah, if he should ask for a lady's hand in marriage, he ought to be given her in marriage, and if he intercedes for somebody, his intercession will be accepted. Allah's Apostle kept quiet, and then another man passed by and Allah's Apostle asked the same man (his companion) again, "What is your opinion about this (second) one?" He said, "O Allah's Apostle! This person is one of the poor Muslims. If he should ask a lady's hand in marriage, no-one will accept him, and if he intercedes for somebody, no one will accept his intercession, and if he talks, no-one will listen to his talk." Then Allah's Apostle said, "This (poor man) is better than such a large number of the first type (i.e. rich men) as to fill the earth."

An important aayah:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. 49:13

giphy.gif

top kek

giphy.gif

top kek

No I'm not making extraordinary claims as I don't deny the possibility of there being a God. The religious however positively make the claim that a God does exist and all I'm saying is as of yet they haven't provided evidence which supports that hypothesis. If anything they've only provided evidence for dismissing their claim. If you believe in this day and age that a man can fly to heaven (no evidence for heaven either) then people are just gonna laugh at you. Except of course those who also believe in this ridiculous nonsense.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No I don't deny the possibility of there being a God. The religious however positively make the claim that a God does exist and all I'm saying is as of yet they haven't provided evidence which supports that hypothesis. If anything they've only provided evidence for dismissing their claim. If you believe in this day and age that a man can fly to heaven (no evidence for heaven either) then people are just gonna laugh at you. Except of course those who also believe in this ridiculous nonsense.
I have dry eye but I got the gist of your post, your basically neither here or there right? It's up to you to go find the truth you seek then.

I have dry eye but I got the gist of your post, your basically neither here or there right? It's up to you to go find the truth you seek then.

I'll find alot more truth in the reality of life and the Universe through science rather than scripture is all I'm saying.

I'm just like everyone else. When my people are being attacked, I want to defend them.

There are two types of "status", there's wordly status and status in the hereafter (the most important type of status).

Lineage is just like wealth, status, power, etc. it makes one more respected and elevates their status in this world but it has no effect on the next. Arabs have the most wordly status in regards to their lineage and race. It's human nature to respect a person of noble descent, or a person with wealth and status or even beauty. Thus those who possess the aforementioned characteristics have more wordly status.

True superiority (in the sight of Allah SWT) is not about race, lineage or status, that will just make someone more respected in this life but it means nothing in the next.

Read this beautiful hadith:

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd As-Sa'id:
A man passed by Allah's Apostle and the Prophet asked a man sitting beside him, "What is your opinion about this (passer-by)?" He replied, "This (passer-by) is from the noble class of people. By Allah, if he should ask for a lady's hand in marriage, he ought to be given her in marriage, and if he intercedes for somebody, his intercession will be accepted. Allah's Apostle kept quiet, and then another man passed by and Allah's Apostle asked the same man (his companion) again, "What is your opinion about this (second) one?" He said, "O Allah's Apostle! This person is one of the poor Muslims. If he should ask a lady's hand in marriage, no-one will accept him, and if he intercedes for somebody, no one will accept his intercession, and if he talks, no-one will listen to his talk." Then Allah's Apostle said, "This (poor man) is better than such a large number of the first type (i.e. rich men) as to fill the earth."

An important aayah:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. 49:13

Tribes are a social construct, not some divine creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.