Do Saudi women deserve freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Perhaps there is a underlying reason as to why Saudi men are over protective of their women.
If feminism spreads to Saudi Arabia then you will see the collapse of the Arab nuclear family
values.

"This controversial music video of veiled women is mocking Saudi Arabia's strict laws.
The all-dancing, all-skateboarding women have sparked both outrage and praise with
the feminist anthem"

Every human deserves freedom and how about if we swap these freedom seeking Saudi women with Salafi Somali women who yearn to live in a darul-Islam country? Let them experience their Salafi theological theories in action.

Hmm does duke of Bohol deserve freedom? Perhaps there is a reason whereby the women in his life are protective over him. Equality will lead to the collapse of duke of Bohol's family.

You see how substituting yourself in the shoes of the oppressed leaves a bad taste in your mouth? You don't want to be controlled like cattle. Yet you propose that Saudi women are.

Last edited:
Everyone deserves freedom.

The collapse of arab nuclear family is nothing compared to their suffering

If it is so good why don't you marry a saudi man and report for us? Maybe you'd reckon that they value right to be treated equally like you would do not subjecting to a saudi man. It is basically a modern form of slavery.

If it is so good why don't you marry a saudi man and report for us? Maybe you'd reckon that they value right to be treated equally like you would do not subjecting to a saudi man. It is basically a modern form of slavery.

Lol are you confused? read my comment again sxb I don't agree with the OP

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
they deserve a lot of things but they don't deserve mine or anybody else's time. Arabs stay losing

I think how oppressed they really are is exaggerated. I'm sure a lot of 3rd world women would gladly trade places with them.

After seeing disgusting videos of how they treat domestics I can't feel sorry for them cause they're not allowed to drive or whatever

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ofcourse every human being deserves freedom, but am I going to take time out of my life and protest on their behalf? NO! Their other sister Countries should help them. :camby:

Bohol

VIP
I think how oppressed they really are is exaggerated. I'm sure a lot of 3rd world women would gladly trade places with them.

After seeing disgusting videos of how they treat domestics I can't feel sorry for them cause they're not allowed to drive or whatever

Yep they are generally racist and treat maids bad.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
after seeing a video where a maid was made to drink blood I believe there is something wrong with those people and I try hard to not be racist believe me.

10,000 halimos from Somalia are to be sent there with a agreement between government of Somalia and Saudi Arabia. Imagine
that.

Status
Not open for further replies.