Do somali women have daddy issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
LooL i was talking to this girl a few yrs back. We become good friends with benefits. Within less than a month, she was talking about getting married and settling down.

I was really shocked and told her to slow down Abaayo.

2 weeks later we broke up and she cursed me the f*ck out.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
LooL i was talking to this girl a few yrs back. We become good friends with benefits. Within less than a month, she was talking about getting married and settling down.

I was really shocked and told her to slow down Abaayo.

2 weeks later we broke up and she cursed me the f*ck out.

Jeannie Walker?

:mjkkk:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's not daddy issues.

Women with daddy issues tend to go for older men, more accomplished men who can baby them. Who treats them like a child. Women with daddy issues tend not to have interest in kids. Marriage yes but not children right away. They want the attention for themselves.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Is this why they are so clingy, talking about marriage and babies after only a week.

Discuss (10 marks)

Thats what muslims usually do talk about marriage and kids really early cause their goal is to be married and of course make The relationship halal as fast as possible

By The way Whats The point of seeing someone If you dont intend to marry that person?

Sounds like a waste of time

You're all a bit too young for woman with daddy issues.
Being clingy and wanting to settle down too quick does not equal daddy issues. That's being clingy and wanting to settle down too quick.

If you ever have to deal with a woman with 'daddy issues' you'll be in your 40s at least, so calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.