Do you acknowledge Somaliland

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Who doesn’t acknowledge jamhuriyada barakeysan:fittytousand: Waa noo xabad if you stand against us !!!!

Itsnotthateasy

Quotes and GIFs only
If Somaliland was seceding from a real country it would be extremely difficult. Fortunately Somaliland is seceding from a bunch of low iq ethnonationalists who can't really grapple with politics or the problem at all because you are Somali too. It's all Somali good/the best everyone else bad (unless they are providing you aid at that point) or Somalia Somali baa leh.

Keep figuring out what you acknowledge and what you don't acknowledge and what centralism or federalism means to you. Meanwhile that thing you do or don't acknowledge will be long gone.

I have recently learned and are still learning of the appaling things that were done to the Isaaq. The poisoning, the bombardment, the routing of the fleeing Ogaden to their lands, the letters between Morgan and Barre and so on.

I recognise their history. The evil, pain and tragedy that was done to them. I would not wish to hide that or make light of it. However, I am committed and hope that others are also committed in coming back from it.

My commitment is to a single unified Somalia

If Somaliland was seceding from a real country it would be extremely difficult. Fortunately Somaliland is seceding from a bunch of low iq ethnonationalists who can't really grapple with politics or the problem at all because you are Somali too. It's all Somali good/the best everyone else bad (unless they are providing you aid at that point) or Somalia Somali baa leh.

Keep figuring out what you acknowledge and what you don't acknowledge and what centralism or federalism means to you. Meanwhile that thing you do or don't acknowledge will be long gone.
Seems kind of embarassing then to not be able to secede from a supposedly low IQ country then. Where are all the high IQ Lander politicians who should have gotten their country recognized decades ago?

Also, FGS are ethnonationalists? Kekekek, how I wish.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
I’ve had cases where this has happened and Wallahi I tell them straight up they’re from Somalia and watch as they feel embarrassed
Embarassed kulaha. Internet warrior here wouldn’t have the balls to say it to the average Lander.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

Still pretending to be Somali, i see. Carry on !

Happy Fun GIF by Sage and lemonade