Do you avoid people you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird that I don't want to be seen or heard by someone I like? If I see them in a shop, I will leave the shop. I will change streets so I don't have to walk past the person. If they talk to me I will just make it short, and poof run off.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Is it weird that I don't want to be seen or heard by someone I like? If I see them in a shop, I will leave the shop. I will change streets so I don't have to walk past the person. If they talk to me I will just make it short, and poof run off.
Wallahi you're a genius...
You made me realize something.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
:ohhh:

That doesn't make sense unless you are ashamed of your sexuality or ashamed of the person that you have a crush on.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No I don't avoid them, I act like they don't exist. Make them question themselves if I notice them or not.

200.gif

Lol no it's not weird. I know exactly the feeling. I think maybe it's because I get shy and nervous :manny: idk.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Maybe youre nervous or you got a crush :cosbyhmm:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I get the same feeling with everyone, I'm kinda socially awkward when I'm with my parents or out and about. I don't like mixing my social life with my private life.

N

NaomiHoney

I take it you're an introvert who hates small talk.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I used to be soo outgoing but lately i have noticed that i dont like interacting with new people which i havent established a solid relationship with.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
The person is avoiding you because they're just not into you. im sorry.
Nah. I usually know when a person doesn't want anything to do with you. But this particular person is just so awkward and shy she cant even look me in the eye when shes telling me something. What youre saying is exactly what i thought but she just keeps glancing at me and when i talk to her she just shuts down, its almost annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.