Do you celebrate your birthday?

The older I get the less I care about my birthday, lol. My family usually get me a cake or take me out for dinner though. Sometimes I do birthday dinners with friends.

What do you usually do for your birthday?

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Adults probably celebrate their birthdays only on a special occasions when they can afford something from it. A simple “happy birthday” is enough for a grown person than taking him to an expensive place.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Adults probably celebrate their birthdays only on a special occasions when they can afford something from it. A simple “happy birthday” is enough for a grown person than taking him to an expensive place.
I've met like three somalis in London that celebrated birthdays, we don't even say happy birthday here to anyone

Khanderson

VIP
Birthdays is also overrated and celebrated only by the rich elite class that can affords things every year. Is also childish sometimes if you’re under demands every year. Like a kid. Nothing wrong with celebrating it with your friends or families. Just not necessary if you can’t affords something. Just saying “happy birthday” it is sometimes a bit too kiddish to some people.

Happy birthdays is celebrated by kids and elders.

Khanderson

VIP
Fun fact: The first people to celebrate birthdays were the ancient Egyptians.

They were originally made for the high elites “ pharaohs”. And it was traditionally used for them because they were perceived as gods by the lower class folks. It’s crazy now this very tradition is being celebrated by the peasants world wide. Kkk

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
The older I get the less I care about my birthday, lol. My family usually get me a cake or take me out for dinner though. Sometimes I do birthday dinners with friends.

What do you usually do for your birthday?
No I have never celebrated my birthday in my life. I find it fine if girls celebrate their birthdays.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Haven't celebrated since 14 I think or before. I only remember having parties or day outs for my day in primary. Since then till my 18th birthday I just go on with my regular day.