Do you ever plan to resettle in the Somali peninsula in your lifetime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how xenophobic the West is becoming towards Muslims and ethnics historically associated with Muslims, everyone here should seriously be asking themselves this question. The original plant of most of your parents and their generation was to stay here temporarily until things settled down and a stable government came into power, well that clearly didn't happen and many of them are already in retirement and will be buried here. What are your long-term plans? Do you plan to get out of here and return to your tribal homeland within the upcoming years or will you just wait until the situation worsens and you are deported there?

As for myself, I'll finish my doctorate and return to my homeland in Kenya. Hoping to get a cushy lifetime professorship gig at the university of Nairobi. :rejoice:

I'll go back soon to provide skills and knowledge. Before I hit 30. I prefer to stay in the West but going back is the right thing to do for my people. Western people don't need us for our skills and knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts