Do you find it hard to find a spouse as a muslim somali in the west?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I was muslim, I used to ponder on whether I would be able to find the right wife. In islam you have to undertake certain steps to marry a woman, within a short period of time. The representation of herself that she portrays might not be who she is, it might simply be a facade. I believe it is one of the main reasons why divorce is so high within the somali community. What is your take on this?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm sure you take certain steps before marriage regardless of religion or not e.g. being financially stable, having a job secured?
I don't see the correlation you're trying to point out on how someone carries themselves and a divorce rate?

I'm sure you take certain steps before marriage regardless of religion or not e.g. being financially stable, having a job secured?
I don't see the correlation you're trying to point out on how someone carries themselves and a divorce rate?

I argue for compatibility. Everyone carries themselves in the image or conforms themselves to the standards of the significant counterpart. Most people won't open themselves up until later in marriage...

Ragaan think they can settle down early without dating, and still have a long-term partner. The divorce rates obviously highlight how naive they are, only reason they can come up with is that it's sunnah to marry young

If they aren't married, they're obviously fasting most days to resist having a wank kkkk

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ragaan think they can settle down early without dating, and still have a long-term partner. The divorce rates obviously highlight how naive they are, only reason they can come up with is that it's sunnah to marry young

If they aren't married, they're obviously fasting most days to resist having a wank kkkk

Theres many who marry Young and do Fine that divorce rate issue could be for other reasons you know

The only thing I've learned through dating? The other person wasted my fucking time :mugshotman:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Yes, because dating different woman sets a high bar of who you expect to spend the rest of your life with.

Status
Not open for further replies.