Do you guys think this is true ?

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
When copying a link change “x” with “twitter”.

Then we won’t have to click it to see the tweet.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
A lot of team sports, and combats attract conservative people. As well as a lot of apolitical people that only give AF about sports. Also depending on the region you live in you could end up being on a team with conservative coaches. Texas is part of the Bible belt for example. You can find tons of coaches that preach about Christianity within this region.

Also the more educated someone is the more likely they tend to have more liberal/progressive views. A lot of basketball players, football players, and even wrestlers are pretty dumb. I've met like three black wrestlers in high school and college. Every single one of these niggas was a super coon.
I'm talking

20240726_200959.jpg

I've seen it first hand in high school and college. Like most of these guys in high school only cared about meeting the bare minimum requirements in class just so they can qualify to compete. Depending on how good the football program is teachers might give players extra credit so they won't fail classes. A good football program in high school can help schools earn a lot of money. Some of these players could get caught cheating and teachers would turn a blind eye because they play football.

In college a lot of basketball players and football players study extremely easy majors like communications. Somehow lot of these dumbass niggas struggle with these courses too :mjkkk: . If y'all don't believe me watch last chance U on Netflix. Your about to see a bunch of 20+ year old niggas with NFL/NBA dreams playing at a junior college.

Smartest and most liberal athletes I ever met were usually track athletes. These people actually cared about getting an education since they only competed just to get an athletic scholarship. You can find them usually studying useful degrees. A lot of these college football and basketball players genuinely believe they will make it to the league. So they give no fucks about studying anything useful. They go to college just to compete and party.

Now I will admit we have a lot of lazy leftists. A lot of these guys have hobbies that aren't physical. A lot of the guys that aren't obese or underweight simply are motivated enough to hit the gym compared to conservative people.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
A lot of team sports, and combats attract conservative people. As well as a lot of apolitical people that only give AF about sports. Also depending on the region you live in you could end up being on a team with conservative coaches. Texas is part of the Bible belt for example. You can find tons of coaches that preach about Christianity within this region.

Also the more educated someone is the more likely they tend to have more liberal/progressive views. A lot of basketball players, football players, and even wrestlers are pretty dumb. I've met like three black wrestlers in high school and college. Every single one of these niggas was a super coon.
I'm talking

View attachment 336150

I've seen it first hand in high school and college. Like most of these guys in high school only cared about meeting the bare minimum requirements in class just so they can qualify to compete. Depending on how good the football program is teachers might give players extra credit so they won't fail classes. A good football program in high school can help schools earn a lot of money. Some of these players could get caught cheating and teachers would turn a blind eye because they play football.

In college a lot of basketball players and football players study extremely easy majors like communications. Somehow lot of these dumbass niggas struggle with these courses too :mjkkk: . If y'all don't believe me watch last chance U on Netflix. Your about to see a bunch of 20+ year old niggas with NFL/NBA dreams playing at a junior college.

Smartest and most liberal athletes I ever met were usually track athletes. These people actually cared about getting an education since they only competed just to get an athletic scholarship. You can find them usually studying useful degrees. A lot of these college football and basketball players genuinely believe they will make it to the league. So they give no fucks about studying anything useful. They go to college just to compete and party.

Now I will admit we have a lot of lazy leftists. A lot of these guys have hobbies that aren't physical. A lot of the guys that aren't obese or underweight simply are motivated enough to hit the gym compared to conservative people.
Gaal boy like you have the lowest testosterone levels 😂