Do you keep in touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you move to another city or country do you keep in touch with your old friends or you just make new ones or forget about your old friends that you grew up with? Some people make new friends and forget all about the people that where there for them? What does this mean?

I'm bad at keeping touch. If I don't see you on a regular basis I kinda forget you exist. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I try to keep in touch with ppl that matter to me this why I stopped hanging with a few good friends since they started doing illegal stuff

Just this spring he was charged for killing a random cadaan lady would was the biggest Wtf

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'm bad at keeping in touch but when a person genuinely goes out their way to see how I'm keeping I feel touched

~poetic

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
if ur not coming back any time soon, ur inevitably gonna drift apart unless it's family or very close friends

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I keep old friends in my heart all the times, but on the other hand: there are good new friends too. But majority Somali friends they don't keep friendship accordingly. Waa xiisolayaal inta badan.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I have not keep in touch with any of old friends, I move around so much. People come and go that's life but I cherish the friendships that I once had.:kendrickcry:

VixR

Veritas
I've kept one long-distance friendship for 8 years and counting after she moved away. We keep in touch through social media and texting, but we only speak maybe once every couple of months or so unless something major happens. Those phone/video calls are always long af, tho. Still a day1, and one of my best friends.

I've never moved (significantly), so that's all I can go off of. I think it depends on the people and circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending