Do you plan on purchasing a home or condo in the West?

pirater

the sea
VIP
probably eventually but I want to first buy a large house in the Bajuni island while housing in Somalia is not too expensive.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
3 reasons:

1. Tax reasons. You depreciate the property over 27 years. Cuts a big chunk of your taxable income.

2. Building equity instead of wasting money on rent building someone's wealth. If you're going to live in the west then own the roof you're living under.

3. Security. Private property in Somalia could be taken away from you for no reason. In the west you don't have to worry about crazy house prices fluctuations and you could pass that on to your family.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
It really isn't. Getting on the property ladder is better than paying some Pajeet who barely does any maintenance on the building 20-40% of your monthly income:manny:
id Rather enjoy my money than put it all into a building in the west and rent is more like 0.5% of my income yearly

id Rather enjoy my money than put it all into a building in the west and rent is more like 0.5% of my income yearly
That's short-sighted sxb, that "building" could be making you passive income even if you don't plan on being in the west for long. 0.5%? ya'll niggas hiring?:wowsweat:

Trending