Do you think Bill Cosby is being framed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Women are coming forward for something that supposedly happened 40 years ago. I'm not saying it didn't happen and I'm not saying it happened either. But notice the pattern in this story, all white women. I don't trust these es because cadaan women are known to lie about rape. I've heard so many cases where cadaan women lied about being rape.

P.s

Why are they going into a hotel room with a married man in the first place. If a man invites you to his hotel room, what do you think will happen? Do you think you will bake cookies with him and talk about the weather? It takes two tango.

Bill Cosby is innocent. These women willingly went to his hotel room. They were down to f*ck!( excuse my French)

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Let's just say they were 'down to f*ck', can they not change their minds? Sex is between two consenting adults. The moment one of them is not down for it anymore, it becomes rape.

BTW, there were black women who accused him as well, including Beverly Johnson. Here are some of the others:

nymag2.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

S

Shamis

All the rapists from that time period are facing the music. It's likely he did date rape a lot of women.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
f*ck all these hoes go defame some other rich bums not a Black role-model like Bill Cosby.

Black female feminists are nothing but the anus and toilet paper to White feminists and their master-plans to destroy the Black community from within and destroy their social fabric.

f*ck THESE HOES!!:fittytousand:

Q

Queen Carawelo

f*ck all these hoes go defame some other rich bums not a Black role-model like Bill Cosby.

Black female feminists are nothing but the anus and toilet paper to White feminists and their master-plans to destroy the Black community from within and destroy their social fabric.

War naga amuus. I bet you've never seen any hoes in real life. f*ck these hoeska tahay cuun.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Dear rape apologist:

Sexually liberated women have the right to choose who they want to give their cooch up to. Only a sexual predator would resort to rape.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well as long as Theres no evidence they all are just lying. Funny back when he was successfull these women were fine with everything.

Now when hes a weak old man theyre all coming for his money.

And i find it strange the moment a lady said she raped him the rest hop on the bandwagon.

Old Bill is not an angel and these ladies neither its not like he dragged them to his hotel

No. I believe he is a rapist. However, I believe that if he were white, his status and the time elapsed since the incidents would have protected him from prosecution (e.g, Woody Allen).

Stephen Collins admitted to molesting children, the unfair media coverage has the public calling Cosby a rapist without even a trial and based on 40 year old allegations.

A

Atiya

He might have sexually assaulted a few women, but I don't think he raped 40+ women. Besides why didn't they come forward before? They surely would have ruined his career or the very least put a dent on it, but they decide to come out in hoards now?

S

SOMACOON

Bill Cosby is definitely being framed, there is no other available explanation. All A-list celebrities of African-American descent have been taken down. That's my two cents

S

SOMACOON

Let's just say they were 'down to f*ck', can they not change their minds? Sex is between two consenting adults. The moment one of them is not down for it anymore, it becomes rape.

BTW, there were black women who accused him as well, including Beverly Johnson. Here are some of the others:

nymag2.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
White washed money hungry females
You do understand these women would've had a stronger case if they presented documents when the incident took place.
No women waits 20+ years especially when the man is crazy rich.

waraabe

Your superior
lets think about it

why would you go back to a person's hotel room late at night= sex
why didn't at least one of these women report back in the day
why has the media focus on this so much while whites admit to pedophilia (diggers) and not a single report
why now, he aint famous, his is retired now.

it is a set up, i wonder what he said or who he angered

Q

Queen Carawelo

lets think about it

why would you go back to a person's hotel room late at night= sex
why didn't at least one of these women report back in the day
why has the media focus on this so much while whites admit to pedophilia (diggers) and not a single report
why now, he aint famous, his is retired now.

it is a set up, i wonder what he said or who he angered
Rumor has it, he pissed off the top people on NBC (it's tv channel for those who don't live in America). He wanted to buy the channel but I'm guessing he changed his mind or didn't want to pay the money they were asking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts