Do you think Humans will make it to Mars? Or even back to the moon.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
i remember looking at the stars when i was a kid, i was very facinated by space. Its vastness is incomprehensible and i thought, i want to go there.
It might be langaab for me to say this but im very skeptical about the landings on the moon. If we havent returned for nearly a century, then why are we trying to reach the moon.

Gotta give it to that langaab Elon. He built 2 10 story high space shuttle, sent it to space, did a 360, then landed vertically, simultaneously. Watch video to understand

Us on the other hand. Good lord.
We dont go past shitty primtive qabil battles. We are living in 1066 while the rest of the world is heading to a whole different planet.
These neanderthal whites got everything going for them because they realised killing each other is so 1500's

Last edited:
If we havent returned for nearly a century, then why are we trying to reach the moon.
There's no reason to return that's why but NASA is going to orbit the moon next year read more about Artemis ii.

I believe humanity will make it to Mars before 2050. There's already clear pictures of Mars and NASA already knows the situation of the planet.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
There's no reason to return that's why but NASA is going to orbit the moon next year read more about Artemis ii.

I believe humanity will make it to Mars before 2050. There's already clear pictures of Mars and NASA already knows the situation of the planet.
Movie Trailer

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
New Mogadishu will be thr first human colony on Mars
We already got somalis on mars
1721690486813.png

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Ciise are pioneers walahi 🫡🫡

I remember my uncle taking me on a road trip to Danakil, the Alien species called Canfar were also fun to watch in their natural habitat. I never knew life, although in a primitive form, could survive such climates. Was very impressed as a boy.
Yeah i heard scary stories about how they could stretch the use of a droplet for 3 whole months.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Yeah i heard scary stories about how they could stretch the use of a droplet for 3 whole months.
They seem to have extraordinary water retention. We should study them so that we could better understand alien life and that hopefully, Somalis may settle and build civilisation in such a barren and inhospitable land.
Inshallah by 2050 we'll send rovers to explore the terrain of Afaria and by 2070 the first Somalis will land and bring the first written language to the many humanoid species that inhabit the Land.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
They seem to have extraordinary water retention. We should study them so that we could better understand alien life and that hopefully, Somalis may settle and build civilisation in such a barren and inhospitable land.
Inshallah by 2050 we'll send rovers to explore the terrain of Afaria and by 2070 the first Somalis will land and bring the first written language to the many humanoid species that inhabit the Land.
We can use the data collected from afaria to train more simulations for astronaut traversal on rocky barren planets.

Possibly afaria could prove that life can exist even on planets without water which is a hypothesis previously thought unlikely.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
We can use the data collected from afaria to train more simulations for astronaut traversal on rocky barren planets.

Possibly afaria could prove that life can exist even on planets without water which is a hypothesis previously thought unlikely.
People also assume that life on Mars will have elongated beings. However upon my visit to the Danakil, I found thay the predominant species in the region were vertically challenged. Perhaps this finding would challenge the notion of these 8ft tall aliens.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i remember looking at the stars when i was a kid, i was very facinated by space. Its vastness is incomprehensible and i thought, i want to go there.
It might be langaab for me to say this but im very skeptical about the landings on the moon. If we havent returned for nearly a century, then why are we trying to reach the moon.

Gotta give it to that langaab Elon. He built 2 10 story high space shuttle, sent it to space, did a 360, then landed vertically, simultaneously. Watch video to understand

We dont go past shitty primtive qabil battles. We are living in 1066 while the rest of the world is heading to a whole different planet.
These neanderthal whites got everything going for them because they realised killing each other is so 1500's

Not me. I have trouble getting into a plane without reading inordinate amount of quran and dua. U expect me to go to Mars?? Hell to the naaaw

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

I was thinking about humans eventually exploring and inhabiting other planets. When Earth sends humans to inhabit and harvest other planets to support Earth, those people will develop a unique culture tied to their new planet and will demand independence. In their minds, why should they support Earth? It won’t have been their homeland for centuries. Eventually, this could lead to a massive space war declared by Earth.

Another scenario, in my opinion, is that Earth grants these colonies independence. For the next planet they explore, they might send only a few humans to build a base and let robots harvest the natural resources. In this scenario, there wouldn’t be enough people to develop any culture or desire for independence due to the low population of a couple of hundred employees who would be replaced constantly. This would prevent children from being born on the planet and eliminate any chance of developing ties with it, thus avoiding future conflicts.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Brothers, Sisters, AI chatbots... Let me tell you the moon landing is not real. Dude thats gonna be one good thing about heaven finding out about all the Hoaxes and all the lies being told to you being revealed its gonna be Nuts. You guys all owe me when you figure it out, hopefully it dosent take that long am I right

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Brothers, Sisters, AI chatbots... Let me tell you the moon landing is not real. Dude thats gonna be one good thing about heaven finding out about all the Hoaxes and all the lies being told to you being revealed its gonna be Nuts. You guys all owe me when you figure it out, hopefully it dosent take that long am I right
So the Soviet who hated USA already admitted that USA landed in the moon. All countries with space programs too admitted USA landed on the moon. So all of them with millions of scientists are lying to us?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
So the Soviet who hated USA already admitted that USA landed in the moon. All countries with space programs too admitted USA landed on the moon. So all of them with millions of scientists are lying to us?
Deconstruct that lie, the soviets and usa were allies. DOnt worry, i was already challenged by the anime dude about this. Plan to do some heavy digging. Not on google. Not millions either. their just fooled, get paid a lot or are incompetent. its not that many people. People are just doing math with constrained limits. Just physics were talking about the higher up people who know the truth are in it or just like lying. Who knows! soviet does not hate US they are both friends. Promise I will make a detailed posting about this. and about communism too.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Deconstruct that lie, the soviets and usa were allies. DOnt worry, i was already challenged by the anime dude about this. Plan to do some heavy digging. Not on google. Not millions either. their just fooled, get paid a lot or are incompetent. its not that many people. People are just doing math with constrained limits. Just physics were talking about the higher up people who know the truth are in it or just like lying. Who knows! soviet does not hate US they are both friends. Promise I will make a detailed posting about this. and about communism too.
Everything for you is conspiracy theory 😂

Trending

Latest posts