Do you think Somalis are the main reason things really escalated in Minneapolis ?

We’ve have had many protests in America but apparently this the most distructive single day in America rioting history :banderas: I just hope they don’t crack Don and start charging my brothers when the smoke clears

Honestly no way madow would’ve done it, theyve been here for 500 years and never made it this hot

It’s because of the geesi qaxooti FACTS

People say no do not know what’s happening in Minneapolis right now banks police stations hotels ATMs have all been burned to cinders, even a historical clock tower was burned down last night

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
just want to name a few things that could have been a starting shot

1) The meat factory closed down because of corona, which many people work in

2) Healthcare that does not cover all residents

3) the people are in quarantine and everything is poorly managed throughout the world and in the US with few gets tested

4) Increased unemployment = increased
mental illness = Many are at home all days and psychiatry maybe isnt that cheap to call if you want.

5) Many have no social protection

6) It have been protests MN about opening up the community and when black man dies in the hands of a system that justifies the death of the black it does not improve the situation and i think many see the chance to change in society, although the consequences will be severe.

I honestly dont know about Somali's situation in the US but know for a fact that racism there is ruthless in some cases.Many things in our society have collapsed and it is generally easier to feel frustration then for every little ones

Trending