Do you think that qiyamah will happen in this decade?

Princefan

80s fan
With everything that's happening in the world right now,do you think that qiyamah will happen in the 2020s. Only Allah SWT knows when it will happen,but I personally think that it's likely to happen in this decade.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No but maybe in our grandkids’ grandkids. Because think about it. Dajjal will only come when people forget about him and his history and warning are erased. We still know about him and sheikhs are still alive and YouTube videos too. Mahdi will come when the Muslims are so small of a handful that they can fit a mountain. we have 2 billion Muslims
yes it’s getting closer and 75/79 minor predictions came true but I still that there is time. Remember, the first sign was the prophet’s death. That was in the 7th century.
But everyday it’s closer with the Hadith rejecters and “don’t judge” people. The hijabs being “oppressing”. Women wearing clothes but it’s revealing. Zina and riba will be widespread. The Arabs UAE will build tall buildings (Burma khalifa)

Well some scholars say theres two minor signs left, the Euphrates river drying up and the mahdi appearing.

Euphrates is drying up fast in Iraq once that happens only mahdi left.

Villainess

Well some scholars say theres two minor signs left, the Euphrates river drying up and the mahdi appearing.

Euphrates is drying up fast in Iraq once that happens only mahdi left.
say wallahi it's drying up now? or has it always been

say wallahi it's drying up now? or has it always been

It reached its lowest level this year

transp.gif
Abu Huraira reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: The Last Hour would not come before the Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people would fight. Ninety-nine out of each one hundred would die but every man amongst them would say that perhaps he would be the one who would be saved (and thus possess this gold).

[ Sahih Muslim 6919]

Villainess

It reached its lowest level this year

transp.gif
Abu Huraira reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: The Last Hour would not come before the Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people would fight. Ninety-nine out of each one hundred would die but every man amongst them would say that perhaps he would be the one who would be saved (and thus possess this gold).

[ Sahih Muslim 6919]
I'm getting more anxiety. But listen, i think there is 3 catogories myself.

1) minor (zina alcohol music in mosques)
2) medium minor (the rivers drying up)
3) major

there was a sign that said that humans would be able to talk to wild animals and jump to the sky. I don't see that happening soon

I'm getting more anxiety. But listen, i think there is 3 catogories myself.

1) minor (zina alcohol music in mosques)
2) medium minor (the rivers drying up)
3) major

there was a sign that said that humans would be able to talk to wild animals and jump to the sky. I don't see that happening soon

Jump to the sky ? Wild animals ? never heard of them are they sahih bukhari or muslim?

Villainess

Jump to the sky ? Wild animals ? never heard of them are they sahih bukhari or muslim?
I dont know but I read it before on a post. Also Euphrates had a drought in 2009. And another sign is the Arab land will go back to green vegetation. Right now I don’t see that happening

Villainess

I’m trying to calm myself down right now. I have severe panic attacks when it comes to day of judgement signs.
But here is the wild animals one
  1. Wild animals will communicate with humans, and humans will communicate with objects.[note 36]

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I’m trying to calm myself down right now. I have severe panic attacks when it comes to day of judgement signs.
But here is the wild animals one
  1. Wild animals will communicate with humans, and humans will communicate with objects.[note 36]
That could be technology. :cosbyhmm:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Only Allah SWT knows when it will happen,but I personally think that it's likely to happen in this decade”
You say Allah knows but then continue to say you think it’ll happen this decade. Do you not see the contradiction in what you’re saying :faysalwtf:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Oh ok now I see the contradiction.What I meant to say is that I feel like qiyamah might happen in this decade.
Again why specifically this decade though? you’re putting a date on it basically that you think or you feel Qiyamah will occur between 2020 till 2030 :mindblown:

Qiyamah could be after our lifetime or it could be around the corner. Only Allah knows

Trending