Do you think you would make a great parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think I would be a hip, cool parent. Always fashionably dressed. I would teach my kids manners and to respect everyone, treat people how they would like to be treated and don't ever be a punk . I would also travel with my kids, show them the differences around the world. Teach them to be independent, hard workers, and the value of education.
I would also be involved their lives, for example I would have mother and daughters dates, then mother and sons dates.

I can see most of the guys in here will be a dead beat parent.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I would be too kind to my kids cos I'm a big softy. I will make a great parent. Protect them from evil and try my best to give them all the opportunities they need in life.

Bohol

VIP
Maybe. I have got used to living alone so I am not sure if a kid and wife is a good idea. They might ruin your bachelor
lifestyle.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
In my head I'll be great, but considering what a shitbag kid I've been life may throw me a curve ball.

At least I'm self aware enough to know I need to learn more before becoming a father.

N

NaomiHoney

I think my parenting skills will be validated when I come become a parent. Until then I base my fourth comings on how I treat my neices and nephews.

Good luck to my future kids. They will be free willed when around me

You get too buddy buddy with your kids and they won't respect/fear you. You discipline them early on and tell them exactly what you expect from them in terms of schools, behavior etc. Asian/Oriental parents are the best in parenting in my opinion, their kids always turn out to be productive members of society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts