Do you wanna see barkhad abdi in another big movie?

do you wanna see barkhad abdi in another big movie?

• Total voters

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That man single handedly buried the Somali male image world wide.

In 2021 Somalis have moved on,he can kick rocks.

Wallahi, you know what cadaans are about when they make him the face of the movie instead of one of these two:

j1Gah2n.jpg

jwwNhhv.jpg

:pachah1:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Why do people hate on him for his looks. He can’t help it lol. If he’s talented and is good at what he does, why not

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why do people hate on him for his looks. He can’t help it lol. If he’s talented and is good at what he does, why not

Of course, abaayo. He is a human being and deserving of the basic respect anyone is. Far be it from me to hate on a brother over that or fault him. But it cannot be denied that he is not, shall I say, "conventionally attractive" and that they clearly chose him, someone with a pretty bad overbite that should been corrected in his youth, over the other two normal looking dudes because cadaans like portraying us in a negative manner.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Of course, abaayo. He is a human being and deserving of the basic respect anyone is. Far be it from me to hate on a brother over that or fault him. But it cannot be denied that he is not, shall I say, "conventionally attractive" and that they clearly chose him, someone with a pretty bad overbite that should been corrected in his youth, over the other two normal looking dudes because cadaans like portraying us in a negative manner.
I see where you’re coming from. Makes sense esp with the narrative they had in captain philips. I wish they would have finished him (captain) off in the movie :farole:

Maybe he couldn’t afford to have it fixed when he was younger. I get that it would be nice to have attractive representation but at least he made a name for himself from the movie. I just feel so bad for him for all the hate he gets despite being unproblematic.

Can’t even lie, I’ve never heard of these 2 actors

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I had to google search "Captain Philips cast" to find them so we're on the same boat. Even now I have no idea what their names are.

:pachah1:
Now that you mention it, I do remember one of his sidekicks being very good looking. Must be the first guy lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Now that you mention it, I do remember one of his sidekicks being very good looking. Must be the first guy lol

Yeah, no homo but the first guy is a good looking abowe. We all know he'd be the face of the movie if this was a film about cadaan pirates.

:mjlol:

That’s because Tom Hanks is an A-list actor while Barkhad Abdi is a fob. Only experienced actors get paid.
I know but even if he's a fob 65000 is waaaaaaayyyyyyyy to low especially since he was one of the main characters they violated him simply because he didn't know any better even the american side characters got paid more than him and they're not famous at all:stopit:

Trending

Latest posts