Does growing an afro make you lose hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to grow an afro twice but after each haircut, i felt that my hair had become less dense. I hate baldness and most somalis are blessed with it. I know i will get bald unless a cure is found before that happens. :mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Baldness is pretty much all genetics. Growing your hair has no impact on it whatsoever. Focus on the crown of your head and your hairline. If neither has receded you are probably good.

And they likely have a cure somewhere, but rich corporates and bosley. You know how they do.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I would never take chemicals! There are probably side effects in it. Only by natural way.[/QUOTE)

Okay then let look at natural alternatives. *puts on my eyeglasses* Well you can use Rosemary oil for male pattern baldness.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I can't remember where I heard this but I think eggs help with that shit.

Yannie

@somebody do you have a lumpy or smooth head? If it's the latter then rock the bald look. If not then get your ass a hair weave.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I used to have a afro to cover up the fact I was going bald it was to hot in the summers so had to shave it and it looked shitty after

Trust me you will feel better when you shave it

I used to have a afro to cover up the fact I was going bald it was to hot in the summers so had to shave it and it looked shitty after

Trust me you will feel better when you shave it
I never felt good when i actually shaved it. :mjcry: . I only did it because my parents dont like it eventhough my father used to have one when he was young.

Yannie

I have a lumpy head. I will not look nice with baldness. My father is bald and oh my :ohlord:
Man, you gotta get a game plan. Make sure you get all those natural hair growth products and a prayer. I will be praying for you brother.:wow:

I'm growing my hair out to be long and sexy, but if I run my finger trough my hair I'll get some hairs. If I use a comb then the comb is gonna end up with its own mini afro.

Still, this mostly happens if I wear a snap back that condenses my hair a lot and I've I've left my hair untouched for a long while. My hair still grows crazy fast :ehh: If it weren't for the curly hair I'd would be way longer atm. Hav some straight hairs that are almost twice as long as the curled ones.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I cut my afro that I was growing out for almost a year and a half and just before Ramadan I got it cleanly shaved off till there was nothing left.
I put on a baseball cap and headed home, sat down with the fam and I noticed they were giving me odd looks, I lifted it off and they all started crying out of laughter. I turned up to football and every nigga was slapping my head, I'm gonna stick to my fades.
The only good thing about being bald is when the cool air hits your head and also when the cold side of the pillow touches your head.

TL;DR - If I get bidaar, I'm fucked :kendrickcry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts