Does this ever happen to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
You find a girl hot when you are high, but once the highness wears off you see her for what she
is aka butterz.

I thought marijuana makes you smarter? I've been blazing everyday for the past few weeks and I've noticed things I didnt notice when I was not high

N

NaomiHoney

Like drunk?

Weed makes you dumb and numb. It alters your amygdala and hippocampus. f*ck that.

Weed is a person centred killer.

Bohol

VIP
Like drunk?

Weed makes you dumb and numb. It alters your amygdala and hippocampus. f*ck that.

Nope I don't drink either. It is different kind of highness, only guys will get it Lol.

its kinda like post-nut clarity. Before you nut, every girl seems fukkable but after you get that nut they automatically become repulsive.
That clarity can be a life saver sometimes. :whew:

it doesn't always get the recognition it deserves though. :mjcry:

Like drunk?

2000px-Development_of_a_rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_of_potential_misuse_(physical_harm_and_dependence,_NA_free_means).svg.png

N

NaomiHoney

Yes. Very true. However, interms of epigenetics.
Pre-natal exposure to stress and stimulates can cause an onset on of psychosis

Somalis are renowned for consuming khat we've seen first hand of what a come down looks like in comparison to the high.

These stimulants can effect how we as Somalis deal with other drugs.

This why most Somalis cannot handle alcohol or drugs. Additionally we are heavily prone to mental illness as a result of our fathers and forefathers chewing Khat.

This results back to why I said weed is a person centred killer for us Somalis.

Yes, I know. Grammaritcal errors

Bohol

VIP
Why you think that GYAL is buttaz?

When I thought she was hot I wasn't myself. Like that scene from American Horror Story season 1, that man who thinks that old
maid is a young hot lady (when he is high), when in fact she is just some old woman.

waraabe

Your superior
its kinda like post-nut clarity. Before you nut, every girl seems fukkable but after you get that nut they automatically become repulsive.
That clarity can be a life saver sometimes. :whew:

it doesn't always get the recognition it deserves though. :mjcry:

Kkkk nut before a date

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yes. Very true. However, interms of epigenetics.
Pre-natal exposure to stress and stimulates can cause an onset on of psychosis

Somalis are renowned for consuming khat we've seen first hand of what a come down looks like in comparison to the high.

These stimulants can effect how we as Somalis deal with other drugs.

This why most Somalis cannot handle alcohol or drugs. Additionally we are heavily prone to mental illness as a result of our fathers and forefathers chewing Khat.

This results back to why I said weed is a person centred killer for us Somalis.

Yes, I know. Grammaritcal errors

:ohreally: how do you know so much about drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending